8

⚠️‼️SMUT‼️⚠️

I walked out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me. I put on underwear and a pair of shorts before throwing on an oversized t-shirt that I was pretty sure was Eric's.

I soon heard footsteps I turned around and saw it was Eric. "Eric" I spoke calmly as his hands went to my waist. He was just looking down at me his blue eyes darkening.

I caught his lips into a soft kiss before it slowly turned more heated. Eric picked me up my legs wrapped around his waist and he made his way swiftly to my room and tossed me onto my bed.

My hands went up gripping his blond short hair earning a growl from him. His grip on my small frame tightened. I moans into his lips he took this time to dart his tongue into my mouth claiming it.

I rolls us over ripping off his shirt putting my cool hands on his warm chest. He shivered from the sudden coolness on his chest. I took off my shirt quickly tossing it aside.

Eric quickly sat up and ripped off the rest of our clothes before pinning me down to the bed kissing down my jaw and neck. Once he found my sweet spot he abused the power he had.

He moved one of his hands down and started to mess with my bundle of nerves. "So wet for me baby..." he coos into my skin. He worked his magic while I was a moaning mess my nails digging into his arms. "E-Eric stop teasing." I growled at him he didn't listen though so I took it into my own hands.

I let my hands trail down his body tracing every muscle he had from his pecks down to his hands down to his v line. Till I hit what I was looking for. My small cool hand grasped his shaft. Slowly starting to pump it. This causes Eric to groan and stop leaving marks on my skin to catch his breath.

I traced every vain on his cock slowly paying close attention to his tip. He was panting I had a smirk on my face till he started to mess with my clit again. Rubbing his fingers up and down my wet folds. I moans softly.

I soon started to kiss and lick his neck. He groans softly missing my touch so much. I started to suck on his neck causing him to suck in a breath stoping his movements as I was pumping him and sucking on his neck. "Good boy~" I coo before I knew it Eric's hand was on my throat and my hands where pinned above my head.

"Oh no baby girl... don't tell me you forgot how we do things." He glared at me with his blue orbs. I squirm a little underneath him.

"What if I did?.. are you gonna show me who's boss? Or am I gonna show you who's boss." I challenges and he grips on my throat tighter I open my jaw letting out a moan.

"Keep your hands their." Erics husky voice spoke sternly looking down at my frame I nod slowly. He got off me and I huff he left the room and when he came back I was sitting up with a glare. "I told you to stay their." He growled I smirked and looked up at him through my eye lashes.

"Now this is gonna be way more torture for you." He tied her hands together before tieing me to the bed. I squirms trying to get free but it didn't work. Eric chuckled darkly as he kissed down my body leaving feather like kisses. I growled and squirmed more.

He was kissing between my thighs his cool breath hitting my awaiting dripping heat. "Eric!~ please!~" I whine begging him to stop teasing me. He smirked and at a painfully slow pace started to lick my wet folds I moan softly when he first started before I started to squirm more.

He started to pick up his pace. My thighs soon tighten around his head. Locking it in place making sure he doesn't move from their.

"Don't worry baby... I'm not going anywhere.." his breath teased my heat I squirms wanting to pull on his hair. He chuckles before going back to work on my clit. I moans loudly as he added two fingers and sucked on my bundle of nerves.

His tounge continues to work me, his arms sneaking under my thighs to come around and hold them down. His hand presses on my lower stomach to attempt to control my squirming.

I felt the coil in my core starting to tighten I didn't have to warn Eric since I'm sure he felt my pussy starting to clench around his fingers.

"Dont you dare cum yet baby girl." He warns husky. I whine and he moved away from between my legs and took out his fingers. I whine at the lose and my coil slowly starting to fade before I knew it. He slammed into me, causing me to scream out his name in a moan. He groaned loudly and I finally got free from the rope that held my hands above my head.

I grabbed the back of his neck kissing him deeply as he thrusted hard and deep into my dripping core. The coil started to tighten again. My nails dug into his back as he broke away from the kiss nuzzling into the crook of my neck.

Both of us where a moaning groaning mess. I flipped us over and started to ride him my hands gripped his thighs tightly as I rocked myself ridding him with a quick paced.

His hands went to my breast and started to mess with my harden nipples before taking one in his mouth. I moan as I bounces up and down ridding his cock. I felt my walls starting to clench around him again, he flipped us over grabbing my waist lifting me in the air slightly.

He slammed into my core at a killer pace both of us where getting close to our climax. He bent over tucking his head into my shoulder kissing it before he bit down into my skin causing a stinging sensation but it was ignored by the pleasure he was giving me.

I moan loudly as the coil snaps and I comes undone around him. My walls clenching tightly I saw black spots in my vision my eyes rolled back. Eric soon came undone due to my moans and the way my pussy walls where so tight around his thick hard long cock.

He groans loudly and sucked on where he bit me to sooth the area. He rode out our highs slowing his pace down before placing a soft kiss on my shoulder.

Both of us where a panting mess I moved his face by his chin and my finger before I kissed him deeply. The two of us could go at it for hours but not having sex for a while and with all the stress they where tired.

He slowly pulled out and I whimpered at the loss and when the cold air hit me made me shiver. Even though my body was damp with sweat when ever we had sex it was like both their bodies were on fire.

Eric came back waits a damp towel and cleaned in between my legs and himself off before tossing the towel away. He crawled back in bed behind me wrapping his large arms around me. He licked the bite mark before leaving small kisses on it.

"I didn't hurt you did I baby?..." I smiled and yawn shaking my head no before snuggling closer to him.

"I love you..." I whispers before my eyes shut felling asleep. Eric kissed my neck.

"I love you too my little dove..."