Sorry

I'm sorry this isn't what you want to hear, but I can't continue writing this. I don't dislike the premise, if anything that's what I like the most. What I dislike is how I went about writing it, and I honestly believe that nothing short of a rewrite would save it going forwards. 

However, I don't want to do that. I don't want to commit to a story that I'm not enjoying writing, because of the way I've set things up. I've made it clear Alex hates Devils, that's a Central part of the story. I made it clear Mei can control her Herrscher powers to some extent. I made Void Drifter a part of Kiana. Cecilia is Alive (Best feature). 

But, those aren't my issues with this story, my issue with the story, is how I've had Alex take front and centre. Unlike Legends Never Die: Sparda's Legacy, or Honkai Huntress 3rd, The Line Between Light and Darkness isn't just my OC's story. It's Kiana's, It's Mei's. Cecilia's, Kallen's, Bronya's when she was going to get introduced. 

The story was more than just one character. But, with everything I had planned it was going to be just that one Character. 

So I'm stopping while I'm ahead. I'm not happy to drop a third story, but I can't continue writing something that I'm not enjoying and that I'm not respecting everyone's favourite characters in.