𝕋𝕙ℝ𝕖𝔼

"The problem with you is that I can't get you off my mind and I think about you all the time"

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

.✩┈┈∘*┈🌻┈*∘┈┈✩.°
(Kairis)'s pov.
°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌻┈*∘┈┈✩.°

After hours of sorting and filing he sent me home

After hours of sorting and filing he sent me home.I quickly got in my car headed to local sushi place, Rainn never tried it so nanna is making him try it today.

I got him some shrimp and rice if he didn't like it I don't need the man to be starving.

I got the food and headed home.Once I pulled into the quiet yet woke neighborhood I sigh at the thought of being home.

I missed my fucking bed...

I parked and grabbed the food heading inside.I walked in and heard laughing and snickering.

I walked into the house more to find Rainn and nanna making sugar cookies.I'm glad Rainn got to experience some type of family time in this hard time in his life.

His parents were fucking assholes.0/10 would recommend meeting them.Firstly they neglected the boy his whole life and you can tell.

The boy didn't even know where his parents were.His aunt had to call and tell him to go eat, or to come take a shower at her house the house electric was off no hot water no gas they just left him there like he didn't exist.

And from what I've seen they don't tell him when they're leaving he just find out they weren't in their room.

Rainn was super skinny when we first met and him doing drugs and smoking weed did not help.

When I found out I started sneaking him bags of food taking him to the store until he moved into that house him and his friends got.