𝔽𝕚𝕍𝕖

"But the closer we'd getI became more attentive, more protective, more aggressive"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"But the closer we'd get
I became more attentive, more protective, more aggressive"

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
┊ ⇄ ◁◁ II ▷▷ ↻ ┊

.✩┈┈∘*┈🌻┈*∘┈┈✩.°
(Kairi)'s pov.
°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌻┈*∘┈┈✩.°

It's been about two months since I've had the job so 8 weeks and I've made about 80 thousand dollars and Rainn is getting better even though his weight isn't stable

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It's been about two months since I've had the job so 8 weeks and I've made about 80 thousand dollars and Rainn is getting better even though his weight isn't stable.

Rainn was currently watching the originals he's been obsessed with vampire shoes because he wants to be one and he has this weird thought about becoming one and not dying.

Kinda sad.....

"do you want cookies"I said the older boy that's sitting criss cross on the floor wrapped in a lavender colored fluffy blanket he loves that blanket.

My grandma made it for him because it's his favorite color and he tried to steal my pink one.

"Yeah if you don't mind making some"he responded giving me a quick glance."I already made them if you look at me you would see the plate in my hand"I laughed.

He looked over at me and rolled his eyes."I'm watching tv come here"he grumbled.

I walked over and sat beside him and put the plate of cookies in front of us.He immediately went in and started eating them.

"So I told Ambrose about my condition today"he spoke out the blue."must have went great you don't seem in a bad mood"I responded stuffing my face.

"Wrong, he broke up with me and yelled about me saying that why would I want to be with you if it's a guarantee you can die any day and then he called me selfish for not saying something sooner"he explained.

|sᴜʙsɪᴅᴀʀʏ-ᴍᴀɪʀɪ|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें