i can be your toy

Start from the beginning

Louis let out a loud moan when he saw the younger boy tweak at his nipples, wishing it was him tearing him apart.

Louis was soon shooting his cum all over his tummy once the boy he was watching let out this high-pitched moan. "Fuck, I'd do anything to fuck him." Louis slumped back on the bed and let himself catch his breath before he decided to get ready for the day.

He quickly typed something to the boy, smirking a little bit to himself and then closed his laptop.

**

"Hey Lou," Harry smiled as he opened the door and moved to the side to let him in.

Louis leaned over and kissed his cheek. "How's it going love?"

Harry's knees buckled a bit, they always do when Louis called him love, but if only there was a different meaning than what it was.

Oh, you know, fucked myself on a giant dildo while people watched, I wished it was you fucking me. But Harry couldn't dare say that to Louis.

"Earth to Harry? Are you with me?" Louis raised an eyebrow at Harry. How he wishes he could just take him right there.

Harry's eyes blinked and he finally came back to reality. "Yeah, sorry. I'm just tired, I didn't really sleep well last night."

Louis nodded. "Wanna take a little nap?" Harry shrugged as he rubbed his hand up and down his arm subconsciously making Louis grab a hold of it to stop him. "Come on, let's go lay down." If only laying down meant fucking, you. Fuck, stop thinking that Louis, don't make it weird.

Harry let Louis pull him to his bedroom, he was so thankful he remembered to put everything away and change the sheets. He sat on the bed and looked at Louis as he pulled off his shirt showing off his tattooed covered body. "Got another one there Lou?" Harry cocked an eyebrow and saw a tattoo on his ribs that looked tender and irritated.

Louis nodded. "Got it last night. You like it?" He turned and lifted his arm up to show Harry a very detailed tattoo of a lion.

Harry nodded. "What made you get a lion?"

Louis shrugged. "It looked cool, and I was aching for more tattoos." Louis walked over and pulled off Harry's own shirt, the latter blushing to a deep red. "If only you'd go with me to get a tattoo." Louis really wanted to just lean forward and just kiss his virgin skin.

Harry looked at Louis who's eyes flickered from his to his chest. He never wanted tattoos, but he wouldn't mind getting covered in huge hickeys from those soft lips of his.

Harry shook his head, crawling into the bed and waiting for Louis. "I like my body the way it is." I do too, Louis thought to himself.

"Not even just a little one?" Louis asked, finally fitting himself behind Harry and pulling him to his chest.

"No."

Louis laughed; his warm breath tickled the back of Harry's neck making him shiver from the sensation. "One day I'll take your tattoo virginity." That's not the only virginity I wish you'd take.

Harry just sighed as he turned around in Louis' embrace and smushed his face into his chest. Harry felt Louis' arms wrap around him, he felt his breathing even out, but Harry laid there a little bit longer before he finally fell asleep.

People would think the two of them were together with how they acted around each other, but they've known each other for about 10 years, and all of this is second nature to them. They don't think it's weird and they don't care that people stay away because they think they are dating.