never worse, never better

Start from the beginning

"That's it, baby," Louis praises, lips ghosting over Harry's temple. Harry can feel the plastic rim of Louis' glasses digging into his scalp. It makes it better somehow to know that Louis is watching too, that he's left his glasses on so he could see better, that maybe he did that because he was planning on watching Harry squirm like this all along. He opens his mouth to ask, has the words on the tip of his tongue, but Louis twists his wrist as he strokes up his cock, runs the flat of his palm over the head and Harry suddenly can't get enough air into his lungs. Louis moans instead of him, whispers "Yeah, just like that," right into Harry's ear. It's unfair is what it is, that Louis's seen him wanking so many times he knows every trick in the book, every single thing that makes Harry tick, that he knows exactly how sensitive Harry is there.

He hides his face in the crook of Louis' neck and all but sobs as Louis circles the head of his cock with a thumb once, then presses the flat of it against the slit. Harry jerks in Louis' arms. "Please," he mouths against the damp skin under his lips.

Louis rubs his slightly stubbly cheek over Harry's. "Look," he says and Harry does before he's truly decided to, like his body is wired to obey Louis even if it takes bypassing his brain to do so. He watches as Louis wraps his hand around the head of his cock and gives it a squeeze before dragging his tight fist down to pull the foreskin back. Louis' other hand tugs on Harry's balls on its way back up Harry's body; Louis' fingers ghost over the exposed head of Harry's cock, over his stomach and chest. Louis pinches each of his nipples in turn, pulls on them and plays with them while Harry's eyes stay glued to where Louis is now practically just holding his cock. A drop of precome beads at the slit and Louis swipes it away with a thumb. The touch sends shocks through Harry's entire body. "I know you like that," Louis says. His voice is a little deeper than usual, a little breathier but he still sounds mostly unaffected; if it weren't for his cock hard against Harry's arse, Harry would question whether Louis was getting off on this at all.

"Lou," Harry gasps as Louis' thumb circles his slit again and again. It feels like Louis' name is the only word he knows, like his entire world has narrowed down to Louis. He tries to rock into Louis' hand, but Louis doesn't let him; he keeps his hand wrapped around the top of Harry's cock and continues to circle the head with his thumb until Harry falls back on the bed and melts into him, a shaking, shivering mess. He can't stop the overwhelmed sounds falling out of his mouth just as much as he can't stop watching Louis play with him. He's breathing so hard now that he's getting a little dizzy; his lungs fill with air that smells of Louis and sex. Louis' fingers are sticky-messy-dirty with lube and come and they play Harry like an instrument and Harry watches until the image before him gets blurry.

When he comes, he almost misses it but for the fresh load of come that coats Louis' hand. It's not the usual peak he gradually climbs towards, more like just another intense moment in the middle of an already intense experience. He doesn't come as much as the first time, only a couple of weak pulses that don't make it past sliding down his shaft and over Louis' fingers. He feels it in his gut though and it's almost like it doesn't end, instead sort of tapers off because Louis doesn't stop. He just drizzles more lube directly on Harry's cock and starts pulling him off again. The initial shock of cold lube dripping on the swollen head of his cock and sliding over his overheated skin is soothing in a way, like a reassurance that he's not actually going to burst into flames. Then Louis pumps his cock a few times and Harry feels like he's on fire again.

His nails dig into Louis' skin where he's gripping Louis' thighs. He latches his mouth onto Louis' neck to stop himself from whining too loudly, but the sounds still escape him. He tries to close his legs but Louis still has one hand rubbing over his nipples and he pinches one harshly in warning. Harry whines a little but lets his legs fall open as far as they'll go. He thinks he's drooling over Louis' skin. Louis is either too focused on Harry's dick to notice or he doesn't care.