"please?"

after tartaglia was finished with his meal, he picked up zhongli and zhongli gripped onto him instantly. tartaglia carried him over to the bedroom and threw zhongli on the bed. he already predicted what was happening.

zhongli's pov

he carried me over to the bedroom and to my surprise, slammed me onto the bed. i knew what was happening even before tartaglia started undressing. even after all that i tried to tell myself that i was ready for whatever tartaglia had in store, i knew i wasn't though, at all.

i had the most beautiful view of him, everything was showing. his detailed muscles, toned abs, strong dick.. i looked up to his face and was met with a grin full of lust and hunger. he crawled onto the bed with me and i decided to give him a little something different that what he was planning.

i threw off my bottoms and crawled on top of him.
"ooh, looks like someone wants to take things into their own hands~" he said. i sat on his member and got into position to start riding it. he looked a bit surprised when i started, that just turned into heavy, breathy moans. i felt amazing, going up and dropping down on his long, thick cock. i couldn't contain my own moans either. i kept going until we came in unison, and then he took control again.

he aggressively rolled us over so i was under him, and before i knew it my legs were being thrown over his shoulders and he was thrusting into me. i couldn't contain all the pleasure and emotions inside of me.

i moaned his name uncontrollably. i was almost seeing stars, he felt so amazing inside of me. he was thrusting so fast it felt like we could set a new record with that speed.
"ajax~"
"let me hear your beautiful voice."
"AJAX~!" i moaned as i came for the third time tonight.