how good is tartaglia?

zhongli admitted defeat by leaning back and letting the other take the lead. tartaglia unzipped zhongli's pants and started with a few quick flicks of his tongue. zhongli's breath hitched. tartaglia continued by starting to suck on the tip, and zhongli, to his own and tartaglia's surprise, grabbed a fistful of his hair and pushed his head down, practically guiding tartaglia up and down his member, as if he had never done it before. tartaglia decided to be a little nice and grant zhongli's unsaid wish.

tartaglia's head bobbed up and down rhythmically, his tongue swirling around every time he went back up. zhongli was now a moaning mess because of how fucking good tartaglia was. anyone would kill to be in zhongli's position right now.

zhongli could feel he was close to his climax. tartaglia could feel it too, but he didn't slow down one bit. not until zhongli's hot cum spilled out into his mouth leaving his entire body twitching. he decided to give zhongli a little boost by swallowing it whole. zhongli was overwhelmed with a wave of pleasure unlike the others. coincidentally, zhongli and on-screen tartaglia came simultaneously. neither tartaglia or zhongli cared enough to turn off the computer at the time.