~Chapter 21~

A/N- Enjoy the chapter lovelies
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Author's P.O.V~

It was the day where (Y/N) would perform in the final stage but right now, she was right in her room since she didn't know if she really could perform, she was still thinking about could she even win this.

But while she was in deep thought, the others which consisted of Rei, Kirara, Aria, and Yuki were standing outside of her door. "I wonder what's wrong with her, she hasn't came out ever since yesterday when we got back after Yume's performance" Kirara says.

Rei had looked at Kirara before she had looked at the door and knocked on it. "(Y/N), are you okay in there?" She asked.

No response

"(Y/N), please answer us... We want to know that you're okay" Yuki says. "Yeah, we've been worried ever since Yume's performance" Kirara added.

Still no response

"It's no use, she won't answer us no matter what" Aria spoke. "Then that means we go in ourselves" Rei spoke before she had just opened the door and looked around.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

Still being in my room, I hugged my pillows as the lights were off, I couldn't stop thinking about how I probably couldn't even beat my sister or Yume herself.

What's the point?

Out of nowhere, I heard a knock on my door but I didn't bother answering even when I heard the girls voices calling out to me, I just wanted to be left alone right now but I guess that wouldn't happen since I heard Rei's voice saying that she was coming in anyway.

Soon I heard my door open and I just hid my face behind my pillow to avoid any eye contact.

"(Y/N) I already know you're there, why are you hiding? And what happened to you back at the competition?" Rei asked. "Just go away, all of you" I said.

There was some silence for a little bit.

"No, not until you tell us what's wrong.. I've had a feeling that something is bothering you and you're not telling us" Yuki stated. "Yeah, tell us how you're feeling (Y/N)" Aria says softly.

"I said go away already!" I snapped and then had just turned myself in the other direction so I wasn't facing anyone at the moment. "I just want some alone time" I added.

After a little, I could hear my door open and then shut as I just looked to see that the girls had left and I sighed, I didn't mean to be so harsh towards them but what am I going to do now?

Maybe I should just drop out of the final tournament

~Elza's P.O.V~

Currently I was in my office, I felt a bit frustrated since Yume had gotten a sun dress as well, how could this be? I thought only one perfect idol could get the sun dress... This didn't make any sense.

"Elza-Sama" Sebastian called out.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and looked over towards the man. "Yes Sebastian?" I spoke. "The girls are here to speak with you" He said.

I sighed, and then looked at my door to my office to see that Rei, Kirara, Aria, and Yuki now standing before me. "What is it that your girls want? If it's about Venus Ark then you can—". "It's about (Y/N)" Rei stated, cutting me off.

I looked at her with a bit of shock in my eyes. "What's wrong with her?" I asked. This was my sister after all, I cared about her and it seemed like there was a problem going on here.