~Chapter 26~

A/N: Enjoy the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

It was the next current day as I opened my eyes while looking up at the ceiling, remembering everything that happened yesterday.

Oh right I'm a S4 member now and the teacher of the wind dance class

I hopped out of bed and looked over at the uniform that I previously used to wear but walked over towards my closet to pull out the S4 member uniform as I stared at it, not really taking a liking to the basic style of the flat skirt.

Time to change it!

~Small timeskip~

After a small bit, I finally finished and placed on the S4 uniform on as I looked into the mirror while fixing my hair but then giggled at the small tiara that I added to the outfit as well along with a puffy skirt part.

Soon, there was a knock on my door and I hurried since I would have to walk out with the others as I made my way to the door, opening it up as I looked to see that it was Mahiru

"Oh good morning Mahiru! It's good to see you" I said. "Same to you (Y/N), I like the tiara that you added to the uniform too but we have to get going, the limo is outside to take us to our daily destinations" Mahiru replied.

I thanked her and then just had nodded my head as I rushed out my room, closing my door and then made my way towards the entrance of the place where S4 stayed.

"Woah (Y/N), I like the tiara that you have... It's a nice touch" Yume said. "Thank you so much Yume, but since I didn't want you all to be left out... I have some more for the three of you!" I say.

I took out the other three tiaras and handed them out to the other girls before then brushing some of my hair out of my face. Taking a deep breath before the door opened after the girls placed their tiaras in their heads.

While the door open, I saw many of the students standing to the sides as they were cheering and clapping, I mean I would do the same thing if I saw my main idols walking through but as we were walking, I couldn't help but wave towards all the other girls.

Soon enough, we had made our way into the limo as we all got inside and just looked at each other.

"You all have to walk through there with all that cheering all day, every day?" I asked. "Of course we do! We're S4 so of course there are going to be lots of people wanting to chat with us" Ako responded.

I could only nod and then let the limo drive as I watched each of the girls get out at their own destinations for what they had to do today as now I was the only one, then I realized something—

I have no idea on what I'm going to do today

Snapping out of my thoughts when I felt the limo stop and looked outside to see that I was in front of a studio as I stepped out and slowly made my way into the building, looking around.