~Chapter 8~

A/N- Enjoy the chapter lovelies^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

I slowly woke up and saw that I had fell asleep at my desk with papers scattered all over the top of the desk, what happened exactly? Oh now I remember, I was up creating some new coords just in case I wanted to try something else but couldn't come up with anything and got tired in the process so I guess I fell asleep.

When I had started to clean up the mess and place on my uniform, I heard a knock on my door and walked to it, opening up the door to see that it was my sister, Elza. "Good morning Elza, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Come with me (Y/N), we need to have a talk... Between sisters" Elza spoke and I nodded as we made her way towards her office I assume.

After we both arrived, I saw Sebastian close the door behind us while I took a seat in the chair that stood besides Elza's huge chair. "So what is it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked, looking over at my sister.

Next thing I knew, the whole room had went dark and a screen appeared on the glass window as I saw the planets of the solar system appear while I hummed. "You wanted to show me this?" I asked and watched as the people who earned star wings of each planet appeared next to it.

"As you can see, each idol who earned their star wings are here with their representative planet... Me with Venus, Lily with the Pluto, Kirara with Mercury, Mahiru with Neptune, Laura with mars, Yuzu with Saturn, Yume with Earth, and Aria with Jupiter but you have star wings as well but they're not the last pair of wings which is Uranus so I'm wondering what exactly is the case for you since you have the Lyra star wings from what you call them" Elza spoke. I did remember those scenes of the many pairs of star wings appearing.