~Chapter 14~

A/N- Enjoy the chapter lovelies!^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

I was with Elza as I was scrolling through my phone and pulled up the Aikatsu ranking to see that Yume seemed almost close to second and I couldn't let her pass me, it was still hard trying to get in first. "Elza, I need an event that will boost me up... Which one should I do?" I asked her.

Elza had only just sighed and began to look through her phone and then showed her screen to me. "This competition is happening today called the hustle idol fest, if you want to keep your spot in the rankings without anyone passing you then you should do it" She said and placed her phone down.

I had smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her. "You know even though you act cold, you still have a heart of pure gold... You're the best Elza" I say softly to her and felt arms around my waist as well. "Saying the most random things at times, even for being my younger sister, I still don't get your actions" Elza responded.

Pulling away from the hug and the both of us letting out a small giggle. "Well then, I'll be registering in that... You want to eat breakfast in here right?" I asked and saw her nod to which I left the office, going outside.

When I saw Sebastian and the others, I made my way towards him as I heard a couple of good morning greetings from the girls. "Good morning" I say with a smile before I looked at Sebastian. "Me and Elza will be eating breakfast inside today" I stated which made the others look at me in shock. "(Y/N), why are you and Elza eating inside, please come and join us" Yuki begged.

I just looked at her and sighed softly. "Yuki, me and Elza both choose to sit inside today so we're going to do exactly that" I say and saw the girls sad facial expressions and the thing with me is that if I saw any face like that, I wanted to cheer them up. Letting out a sigh and turning to Sebastian, I spoke. "Sebastian, I'll be eating outside with the others today but take Elza's breakfast to her room" I told him. "At once" He replied.

Seeing the girls expressions lighting up a bit and then had just taken a seat with my breakfast being placed in front of me by Sebastian before he went to take Elza her meal while I started eating quietly. "So (Y/N), what's the real reason why you and Elza are closing down Venus Ark?" Aria asked. I finished chewing my food and placed my knife and fork down "Why we are shutting down Venus Ark is only our concern" I replied and continued eating.

"But why are you just suddenly closing it down, it doesn't make any sense–" Aria started. "That's enough" I cut her off and then just looked at her. "I'm telling you that it's our concern and not yours so stick to something else" I said, I did feel a bit bad for saying these things but me and Elza had agreed to shut down Venus Ark because we did what we needed to do along with another reason but I don't want to think about it.

Soon I finished up my food and stood up. "If you'll excuse me, I'll be going to train" I say before I made my way towards my room to change into my training outfit and made my way off to somewhere peaceful and quiet.

~Timeskip~

Eventually I was in the most beautiful part of the forest that was nearby, hearing birds chirping as well as other sounds. Slowly taking in the fresh air but then had heard constant chirping to which I looked to my left to see that a small baby bird had fell out of its nest that was in a high tree.

"You poor thing" I say and slowly pick it up in my hand before I looked up at the tree and then just took a deep breath while I just started to slowly climb the tree, it was kind of hard since there weren't many footing places but I soon reached the nest and smiled at the bird when it was reunited with its mother.

Soon I climbed down from the tree and stretched my arms out before I had just heard some voices to which I had made my way towards the noises and saw both Mahiru and Aria standing under a waterfall as I was surprised of how long they were both standing under there. I then saw Aria about to turn this way so just hid behind the tree and began to continue with my training with meditating and then began to make my way towards the park where I began to start doing laps around the park.

When I was done running, I had a bit of sweat running down my forehead and just sighed softly, I wanted to push past my usual limits when it came to running but I always stopped right before I could do that, what exactly am I doing wrong here?

"Is that you (Y/N)" A voice called out as I looked around before my eyes had landed upon a familiar figure to see that it was Yume. "Oh Yume, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Well I was on my way to the hustle idol fest that's happening... You seem to be a bit tired, were you training?" She asked.

I nodded my head and just pulled out a towel from my pocket and wiped off the sweat from my head. "Yes, I'm training for the hustle idol fest myself... Got to keep myself in second somehow" I said and then just sighed softly. "I can already see what's happening, I want to say that you shouldn't give up... Well I have to get going, see you there (Y/N)" She says.

I watched as Yume had walked off while I knew that I really couldn't have gotten this far so I would have to keep going but now, I have to get ready for the competition.

~Timeskip and Author's P.O.V~

"The venue is pack as fans wait to see how today's will impact the outcome of the Aikatsu ranking!" A female announcer stated.

"The winner of this could make it into the top six of the Aikatsu tournament" Yume spoke. "I can't believe that Aria and (Y/N) entered as well" Laura says. "I had no idea" Ako chimed in.

It was now time for the idols who had entered the competition to do their performances to see who would be the victor of the Fest and first up would be Mahiru.

~To the fitting room~

"As I stand today, I know I can do this, I'll make you shine brighter than anything else!" Mahiru spoke to herself as she held her cards in her hand of her signature coord and then got ready as she headed to the stage.

After Mahiru finished up her performance, there was tons of cheering and now next up was Aria.

And lastly up next was (Y/N) with her performance.

~After all performances~

Now, all the idols who had preformed were on stage and were awaiting for the results of who the winner was.

"We've gathered all our results together and the winner of the hustle idol fest is... (Y/N) Forte-San!" The lady announced as the crowd went wild.

~(Y/N)'s P.O.V~

When I heard that I won, I stepped forward and waved at the crowd with a smile across my face. I was so happy that I had won and I could definitely reassure myself that I would be in the final tournament.

The top six is about to be announced
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- I'm sorry this is kind of short, it was a lot of time to actually write this much but I still hope you enjoyed the chapter^^

Have a good day/Afternoon/Night my lovely readers! ❤