fourteen

2 WEEKS LATER, WEDNESDAY 6:12 am

The team are all at there homes, spending time with family and those they love.

Sophia's back with Oliver. They're both sleeping, but within a second she shoots open her eyes and sits up. Another nightmare. Oliver wakes up.

"You okay?" He groans and asks.

"Nightmare." She mutters and rubs her face, laying back down and staring at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes.

"It's whatever, I'll be fine," She pauses, "Can I borrow your computer?"

He hesitates, "Yeah, sure, why?"

"I need to check something." She states.

"Like what?" He starts getting a bit defensive.

"Why are you getting so defensive?" She sits up again.

"I just want to know why you want access to my computer?"

"Something for work, jesus." She rolls her eyes and gets out of bed.

Oliver is clearly tense. Sophia notices is immediately knows he's hiding something.

Sophia walks into the kitchen and spots the laptop on the counter, pushed up against the wall and on the charger.

She opens the laptop and is brought to a screen that requires a password.

"What's the password?" She calls out to Oliver.

"six, four, one, one, seven, two!" He calls back.

She enters the numbers into the laptop and gets in.

She's about to click on google, she notices something while skimming through the files on his home screen.

"What the fuck." She clicks on the file.

Disgusted by what she saw. She quickly closes the laptop and goes back into the bedroom.

She grabs a backpack from their closet and starts grabbing random pieces of clothing from her dresser.

"Woah woah woah, what're you doing?" Oliver gets up and moves the bag away from her just a bit.

"Get away from me you fucking perv." She shoved him and grabs the bag and her phone. Hurrying out of the room.

She walks out of the house and directly to her car. She's on the brink of crying. In the car she goes and she starts to drive off.

Down the road she goes, biting her inner cheek. She didn't have time to get ready before she left.

She does have her work clothes in her bag, though they'll be wrinkled, she doesn't really care.

Her office building is right there and she pulls into the parking lot. She parks and gets into the back of her car.

Quickly undressing herself and digging through her bag for those dress clothes.

She puts them on, looking out her windows as she does so, making sure no one is around.

She finishes changing and she gets out of her car.

Hotch is making his way up to the entrance.

Sophia sees him and gets out of the car quickly, bringing her bag inside with her.