"Oh grow up, he was a terrible dad, we already know this." Katsuki spat at her, making her cry harder. "Oh but let's cry with you, he just had something against you."

"You're a jackass," she simply said. "And you Izuku, just like him. You two need to grow up."

"Me a jackass, good!" Katsuki howled with laughter.

"You just want to cry about something all the time," Izuku was passive aggressive when it came to his low blows.

"I guess I do, I wish I was never born into this shitty family!" she sobbed. "There you got what you wanted all along, I'll just pack my bags and leave."

"Good, finally." Katsuki said going to grab her luggage for that. "Maybe we can have some peace and quiet."

"How did this turn into this, I tell you one thing because you demand me too, and the next it's my fault, pity me, and do this. You're back down my throat for no apparent reason." she mocked them in her own way. "I hate you two, rot in hell next to Hisashi." she rushed into her bedroom with the luggage Katsuki tossed at her feet and locked the door. She slid down the door frame and faced the same thing she was in earlier but for a different reason.

"That is not how you handle that!" She could hear Hitoshi yell at the top of his lungs scolding her siblings. "You two are being so childish, acting like five year old's attacking her on her past, for one thing, and then attacking her for an accident that happens all the time. Where human, not perfect people! And you guys call her your sister and tell her you'll protect her, my ass! I can't even be in this apartment right now!"

The door slammed shut which made her jump knowing Hitoshi had stormed out.

Silence was the first thing she heard but it didn't last long.

"You'll fix this, and before tomorrow morning comes around. Come on Denki." Kirishima walked off with the blond singer leaving only four people left in the apartment, two respectively hiding and the other two sitting and thinking about what they really just did.

How does one fix things between siblings when arguments rarely arise? (y/n) never fought with her siblings, if so it was typically play fights or just a quick bicker and banter between the three of them.

"I know I am a burden," she hid her face in her stuffed animal. "All I do is make more work for them."

She didn't want to say they were right, but maybe they were? The options of packing her bag and living with her parents until she got a stable job in the city was an option, but was she willing to lose Shinso, Kirishiam and Denki, even Ochako.

"I was too harsh with my words." she groaned out and grabbed things out of her closet and sat them into her bag. "I live too much in my past, and it brings them down."

She walked to the door and unlatched it. She was hoping the two went to bed. She needed a drink to calm down her throat that was burning from all of the crying she did all night so far. She took a deep breath in and darted out of the room and around the counter and to the fridge where she grabbed a water bottle quickly.

She was free so far, that was good.

She shut the fridge door and rushed back through the path she used to get there. Just as she almost made it to her door she ran into some issues.

"(y/n), could we maybe talk?" Izuku was calm and collected while Katsuki looked at the city lights from the sliding doors onto the balcony.

"I can't, sorry." she said avoiding any eye contact with any of them. "I'm packing."

"What," Katsuki jumped forward from his seat.

"I'm going to go to bed," Ochako said, at some point she must have talked to them after she hid respectively in the bedroom keeping this a family matter. "Let you guys talk privately."