Hinata's Birthday Part 2

The both of them walked quietly among the streets of the village. After having brunch at Ichiraku's, atleast for Naruto, the two decided to go around the village and look for their friends... Starting with Neji, who mislead Hinata about the reservation time.

On the corner of her eyes, she secretly sneaks him little by little. The color of scarlett always overflowing her cheeks every time.

Hinata took a deep breath, gathering courage to scootch a bit closer to her companion. And as soon as she does, their hands lightly brushed against one another. Much to the lass' complacence. She can die right there, right now. Next to the man she have known to love.

Naruto, on the other hand, doesn't seem to mind. He had considered the Hyuga as a close friend ever since she gave him a piece of her heart before his fight at the chuunin exams. And she have proven him that she's one of the few persons he can depend his life on as time passed by. He was comfortable with her, to say the least. If he had to worry about anything, being beaten into pulp definitely isn't one of them when he's with her... Very much unlike a certain team-mate of his. A smug look painted on his face, as the exact thought reminded him.

Without either of them noticing, a herd of cows suddenly appeared from their behind. It was a stampede. Of all places, how on earth did they happen to get inside the gates of Konoha? The villagers seem terrified, as they kept their distance away from the group of mad cows. Unfortunately for Naruto, he noticed it on the last-minute. He turned around to see the commotion when the herd forced their way pass him, which abruptly made him tipsy. Loosing balance, he stumbled on his feet, and crashed on the other side where the cows ran - the side where Hinata silently watched in shock.

Both of them were eventually knocked down on the ground, with Naruto pinning her.

"AAAAH! MY COWS!" The caretaker ran into the cloud of dust his animals left, coughing.

The herd took a sharp turn across the street, finally out of their sights... Not that either of the two are paying attention.

For the kunoichi, everything froze. If there is such place called heaven on earth, this would be it. She can feel his ramen-scented air as he breaths in and out raggedly on her face, unaware. The heat of his body running freely on her skin over their layer of clothes. The hairs on her nape began to stand when she gazed on those cerulean eyes who are watching back intensely. She can swear fumes are starting to be let out on her ears while she turned more and more red. Oh, it was way too much for the lass. Her body began to shudder slightly, but in a good way. It only took a few moments till she was out. Back to her unconscious self - back to her dream land.

"H-Hinata!" He quickly removed himself off her. The jinchuuriki let out a sigh, starting to get used to her sudden faints. With his calm self, he scooped her bridal style and continued walking with her on his arms.

People might be staring. Naruto walking around the village with a beautiful lass on her dress sleeping peacefully on his strong arms. Some were left in aww, others (mostly men) cheering for him silently. But he didnt mind. It's not like he havent known Hinata for years...

"HELLO, SIR! How about you and your girlfriend stop by our hotsprings? We've got some pretty nasty coupons and discounts for couple bookings! I'll guarantee you'll have the time of your life!" An odd boy about 14 of age blabbed with unusual speed, blocking his way. With his light brown hair and two familiar red triangular markings on his cheeks, he reminded him of someone he have always knows... but seems like cant lay a finger on it.

"I.. err... She's not really my girlfriend or something." The orange shinobi looked flustered.

"Still! Wouldnt you like to enjoy our greatest offer? It's only for a limited time! It's a holiday treat!" He flashed a ticket. "Take it, take it! But you can only avail it if you bring your gorgeous girlfriend right there."