01, stay by me

"WHAT DO YOU SEE, ALBY?" Trinity's eyes opened at the sound of multiple voices

"WHAT DO YOU SEE, ALBY?" Trinity's eyes opened at the sound of multiple voices. She immediately sat up, her eyes wincing at the light.

She looked over at her side, seeing Daphne next to her. Her eyes narrowed, trying to remember anything else besides the girl sitting next to her. That was her sister, she recognized her immediately. But what else was in her head?

What was her name?

"Daph— Daphne!" Trinity shook her awake, the girl opening her eyes. She grabbed her, dragging Daphne into the corner of the box they sat in.

"There's two of them!"

"Trin, what's going on?" Daphne whispered.

Trinity's eyes widened, looking at her, "Is that my name?"

"What?" Daphne questioned. "Wait, what's my name?"

"Daphne."

"Trinity."

Daphne took her turn to look around at the box they sat in, her eyes widening in fear.

"They're girls!" Someone screamed and their heads shot up, looking above them.

"No way! That's impossible!"

"Are they hot?"

"Think I could get one?"

"No, no, me first, I've been here longer!"

"I call the prettier one!"

"She's mine!"

"I get the other one!"

"Enough! Back up!"

Trinity's faced scrunched up in disgust, rolling her eyes. "God, I hate men."

Daphne smiled before Trin whispered. "Stay by me."

The box opened, a hand offering to help them up. It was a dark-skinned man with tense brown eyes.

"Relax, we're not gonna hurt you." He promised and Trinity gave Daphne a look before taking the man's hand. He pulled her out as a blond boy offered Daphne his hand. She looked at Trinity, who nodded and then she took his hand.

She looked at the blonde boy, who gave her a comforting smile and his blue eyes brightened a bit. Daphne let go of his hand, still unaware if she should trust him.

Her attention broke from the buy and back to her sister when Trinity grabbed her arm. "Run."

Trinity immediately bolted off, Daphne following after her. "You know running isn't my strong suit!"

"Funny, that's one of the few things I do know!" Trinity smirked, noticing how Daphne was falling behind. "Daph, come on!"

"Oh, they're runners!"