"So, Mr. Lestrange insulted you?

"Yes, Professor."

"And then he called Mrs. Adams the slur? And disrespected Mr. Spectre and Mr. Lupin because of their relationship?"

"Yes."

"And then he moved on to insult Mr. Potter, Mr. Black, and Mr. Pettigrew?"

"Yes." The Slytherin was growing more confused by the second

"Was the punch strong?"

"It was, if the yell he let out was any indication."

To her surprise, the Professor gave her a small smile "Have a biscuit, Nephera."

Nephera smirked and took one of the treats on McGonagall's desk and left, thanking her.

After the girl left her office, the teacher smiled once more. She had always liked Nephera, even if she did cause trouble from time to time. The Slytherin was smart, elusive and she knew what she wanted, it was hard not to admire her. Minerva was happy to see her slowly befriend the marauders, even though she knew that the combination of the two would most probably resort to a lot of mischief.

While Nephera was having her talk with Professor McGonagall, the four Gryffindors were walking outside, eager to enjoy the sun while they still could, before the harsh Scottish winter took place.

The temperatures had already begun to drop, Peter wrapping his scarf tighter around his neck to beat the biting winds that were blowing towards them. They walked silently, sometimes waving to people who greeted them along the way.

Sirius had been confused all day. Why did it fill him with such great hatred when Lestrange punched Nephera? It's because he punched a woman, right? Why did Nephera say she punched Lestrange when he insulted him? Well, he didn't only insult him, he insulted all of them. That's why she did it, right? The raven-haired boy noticed a pair of eyes on him and turned around only to find a seventh-year eyeing him carefully. So, he did what he always did whenever he was frustrated.

"Sorry mates, but I've got to go." He said, breaking away from the group and moving towards the girl

"Pads, why-" asked Remus but then stopped when he saw where his friend was going "Don't be late for detention!" he yelled, shaking his head

"Potter!" said someone, running up to them

The three Gryffindors turned their heads to find none other than Regulus Black approaching them.

"What is it?" asked James

"Look, I heard Lestrange and the rest talking before," he paused for a second, trying to find the correct words "They're really angry with what happened this morning. Both with you and Nephera."

"We can handle a couple of Slytherins," stated Remus "And Nephera had definitely handle them,"

"Look, all I'm saying is keep an eye out," said Regulus before shooting them one last weary glare and then leaving

"That was... weird?" said Peter, although it sounded more like a question

"Let them try something, honestly. You saw Nephie today, I doubt Lestrange will try anything anytime soon," stated James

Remus smiled slightly "You called her Nephie again,"

"Oh yeah, I think it's stuck now," shrugged James

Nephera, Ellie, and Tony were at the kitchens, where they usually sat, holding their typical drinks. Tony and Ellie had gotten off pretty easy in terms of detention, with Tony having to clean out pumpkins with Hagrid and Ellie only having to serve one-hour writing lines since she barely had any role in the fight.