【CHAPTER TWO】

●.•━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━•.●

【CHAPTER TWO : Parasitic growth】
Warning : Gore and Mention of Death

●.•━━━━•❅•°•❈•°•❅•━━━━•.●

"Back onto the throne room was...something." Avara exhale, her head hung low and the view she could see were her own hand and the castle view below her. both of you stand on the balcony in her own room, hands resting on the edge with two cups of warm grey tea near each other.

Your right hand supporting your head that you rested, rather than looking down below to see the castle view as Avara, your eyes glued to the night sky full of stars, sadly how the moon is hidden completely between the clouds hiding it shine to touch the dark surface. You look over Avara that stand beside you, her face is gloomy after comes out from the throne, 'she still not ready yet' you know that.

The king still try to find a healer or magician that can heal her dear old brother Edrick, many professional healer have been called to the castle, but nonetheless there's no progress in the healing, the injuries Edrick got really diffrent from normal injuries than normal monster usually cost. He got bitten on several place around his body, no part of his body is ripped by the bite, but it's enough for her brother died because of blood lost.

But thing that piqued your interest is how he still alive and breath normally after losing many of his blood, the mark is noticeable because how big and deep it bitten, deep enough to see his own flesh. in your opinion, the unkown monster can easily ripping his body there and square, from how big the bite at some part around his body, the monster have a big jaw to ripped and killed someone easily without second though.

'Then why they let Edrick live?'

Seeing Edrick death is a sign that his family doesn't want to see, however seeing Edrick suffering as the pain keep eating him slowly is more painful, he's helpless and can't be helped. The other soldier only small of them that survived, four out of seven king general die tragically living them slowly turn into corpse as time pass by, their body teared apart without mercy from the monster that attack them at the dead night.

Which lead another question came to your mind, the people that died and not survived turn into a disgusting rotten corpse as the morning sun touch their bare naked skin. when you checking the corpses of the soldiers for future notes earlier, they only had less injuries around their body, one to two you count, less than Edrick have around his body, the injuries even more smaller then Edrick's mine.

The fact Edrick survived and shockingly still alive from all of those big injuries, is the thing that nagging your mind, the soldier that has less injuries than him turn into corpses as the morning comes.

"I-..." Another sigh escape Avara lips for the second time, your attention now fully on her, her tea is finished faster then yours that's still untouched, her mind became foggy with though of new scenarios that will happend to his brother sooner or later, "I don't want to sleep, just yet." she mutter, her face hidden between her hand, she shiver from worries that bubbling her chest after getting out from the infirmary earlier morning.

You giving her soft backrub to calm her, even it just a little gesture you always do when she worried over something, it calming her, she thanked you before you speak, "wanna come with me, to see you brother? I need to check over him once again before taking some new notes for my book."

She look at you and nodded in agreement, fixing herself to look presentable in front of people that they maybe will pass later, "okay let's go." She walk closer to the front door of her room and twist the doorknob, both of you strolls down through the empty hallway with only stars to light the path to the castle infirmary.