Chapter Eight

A/n: sorry for the long wait I had writers block for a long time 😃

Chapter Eight: Duckbutt!
Song: After dark - Mr kitty

Word Count: 1000 words <3

I woke up to Naruto 3 inches away from my face, I felt myself blush deeply, I let it happen since Naruto was asleep. What am I doing! I need to stop my feelings for this boy! I force myself up as I put on my own clothes, I grabbed my stuff and left Naruto's Apartment. Now time to get home, I need a shower!

Time skips to Asami's shower 🥳

The water was warm, I thought about everything Naruto said to me. I feel my face heat up as I ignore it and just washed my hair more.

I finally got out the shower, I wore my comfy clothes when I'm alone (btw Asami's parents are somewhere else) , I got my baggy shirt and my underwear. Naruto's words from yesterday was still on my mind 'your so beautiful'. 'Asami do you like me, Like how I like you' I probably look like one of Sasuke's fangirls right now. Why did Sasuke just cross my mind?

My thoughts got interrupted by a knock at the door I pulled on my mask, I open it a little so I could peek out, "Asami?" I see Sasuke standing there with a questioning expression on his face, "oh it's just you" I say as I open the door wider. I felt a cold breeze blow pass my bare legs, I just forgot I'm not wearing any pants, Am I dumb or something!

I felt Sasuke's eyes go to my lower half of my body, he looks back at me and smirks, maybe a fan girl would've passed out if he did that. "Wait" I say as I close the door, there was some extra shorts nearby. I hurried and slipped it on and answered the door again, "Ok what?" I said opening the door. Sasuke wore a irritated expression on his face, "The hokage wants to see you" Sasuke says, "I'll be out in 5 minutes" I say and I hear Sasuke sigh as I closed the door.

Time skips 5 minutes later 🥳

I open the door and see Sasuke still waiting for me, I look up at his weird hair.... oh so that's why his hair looks so familiar! "Duckbutt!" Shit! I was supposed to say that in my head! "What?" Sasuke says turning his head to look at me, "Your hair looks like a duckbutt" I said as Sasuke continued to examine me. "No it doesn't!" Sasuke said sternly, "Uh, yeah it does!" I said toying with the angry Uchiha.
"Hn. Let's go dummy before we're late" Sasuke said turning around walking down the stairs.

"So where's Sakura" the Uchiha said trying to make conversation as we walked down the stairs in front of the house. "I knew it! You like Sakura!" I said knowing I was testing the already angry Uchiha, "Sakura? She's the ugliest girl I know" Sasuke said closing his eyes and smirking, "Really? Well you do know I'm her twin right?" I said as I saw Sasuke's eyes go wide, "twin?" Sasuke said staring at me, "You do kind of look like Sakura but older and prettier." Sasuke said as he turned away.

"Awh! I'm pretty thanks" I said as hurried and pulled down my mask to kiss his cheek, I pulled it up and he looked at me. "Race you to the Hokages office Uchiha!" I said as I ran away from him, "hey wait!" Sasuke said catching up to me.

We dash to the Hokages office, after a long run to the Hokages office we finally opened the door. I see Kakashi standing there and the Hokage in his chair, "Asami first, Sasuke you can wait outside." The Hokage said as Sasuke exited the room. "Kakashi suggested you to join team 7 is this ok with you?" The Hokage said as I fake smiled, "Sure" I said simply as Kakashi walked to stand beside me.

"Ok then it's decided, send Sasuke in after you" the hokage said as Kakashi and I walked out the door. I saw Sasuke leaning against a wall with a smug grin worn on his face. "So your joining team 7 Asami" Sasuke said as he closed his eyes. "Yep! Consider me a....Comrade." I said as the Uchiha opened his eyes, "the Hokage wants to see you now" I Said, Sasuke just went inside not saying a word.

"Thanks Kakashi, ya know, for everything." I said to Kakashi as he smiled down at me, "It's not a problem, for some reason your like a daughter to me." Kakashi said as I smiled a little, like an actual smile not just a fake one.

Time skips to at the house🥳

I entered the house to see my mom cooking, It smelled good....curry with rice! My stomach growled a little, "I'm back" I said while placing my sheos down by the door. I walked in and saw my dad doing paperwork, Sakura was most likely in her room. "Clean up the foods almost done" my mom said smiling, I nodded and walked upstairs to my room.

I stopped when I saw Sakura in her doorway glaring at me, "Why did you leave with my Sasuke-kun?" Sakura said as I saw her fists tighten, She's so obsessed with someone who doesn't even like her at all. "Stay away from my boyfriend you masked freak!" Sakura said slamming the door.

"Boy trouble?" My head turned to my dad walking up the stairs I just nodded and turned back to the door, "he don't even like you forehead!" I said yelling through the door as I walked to my room. Before I closed the door I heard my dad say something, "seems to me you both like the same boy." My dad said chuckling after that as he walked into the bathroom.

Me liking Sasuke??......hn.