Chapter Three

Romantic Lover - Eyedress
Chapter Three: Boyfriend?

Word count: 1000 words <3

"Of course, I will protect you my queen" that boy with the bushy brows said staring at me. It looked like I was the most beautiful thing he's ever seen. "Uh yeah, you do that" I said fake smiling at him as I turned back to Naruto. "So can I get your number so we can text?" I said fake smiling at Naruto, We traded phones and I named my contact for me as

🙃Naruto'sGirlfriend💕

I handed Naruto's his phone, he just blushed while looking at my contact name, "It's a little joke, you can't change it." I said while Naruto handed back my phone, it read the contact name for Naruto.

☺️Asami'sBoyfriend❤️

I stared at the contact name for a moment, I looked up at Naruto and fake smiled, "I'll call you later I have to leave now." I said waving at Naruto, "I'll get your number later", I looked at Lee waving at him. I completely ignored that perv as I left without say goodbye to him, I dashed off on the rooftops as I headed back to the house. The sun was setting in the horizon, I arrived at the house finally, I walk up the stairs and I go inside, immediately I was greeted by my mother as I took off my shoes at the front.

"Where have you been?" Sakura said texting someone on the couch, My eyes dart to Sakura as she leaves to her room. "I was out making some new friends" I said honestly to my mom. Then her eyes lit up, "Did you get a boyfriend?" My mom said smiling at me, "Uh it's barley my first day of course not." I said, I looked at my mom she looked kind of disappointed then she was happy. "Well you'll probably get one in the future!" My mom said as she dashed to the kitchen.

"Dinner is almost ready" she says from the kitchen as I was walking to my rooms direction. "I already ate with my friends I'm good but thanks." I said half lying, well I did eat the cake? I finally closed the door to my room as I plopped on my bed. Then I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I take it out read the contact name, Asami's Boyfriend, I answered as I sat up on my bed.

"Hi Asami!" Naruto said through the phone, "Hi Naruto" I say back as he continues to talk. "So tomorrow I heard we have a new student in our class I hope that's you" Naruto said actually predicting it. But I didn't know that yet, I walked to my balcony still on the phone with Naruto. We talked for a long time, I watched the beautiful sun set turn into a sky full of millions of stars.

In konoha it wasn't cold or raining like Amegakure It was perfect a temperature. Then on the other line I heard someone yelling at Naruto to go to sleep, "I have to go now Asami call you tomorrow" he said. "Ok bye Naruto" I said as we both hung up the phone.

Time skips to the morning 🥳

Like every other morning I hear Sakura get ready for school, I stared at the ceiling more as I hear a knock at the door. "Come in" I say sitting up to see my mom come in and turn on my lights. I flinched at the bright light filling my once pitch black room, "Good morning, you have school today", My mom said smiling then smirking. "Was that your boyfriend you were on the phone with last night?" My mom said wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"N-No he's just a friend" I said as I felt a feeling I never felt before. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks as I felt my face get hotter. "Ooook..Anyways get ready Breakfast will be done in a while" my mom says as she left my room. I stuff my hot face into my cold pillow trying to cool off my face as much as possible.

I was nervous for school but not too nervous, I finallly got out of bed, I did everything I needed to do in the morning. My eyes darted to my makeup bag, "maybe just a little" I said mumbling picking up the bag. I did a little bit of makeup, I picked my outfit, It was my new outfit Sakura picked out for me.

(Just pretend the sleeves are longer)

I started doing my hair, I just left it down, I was finally done getting ready as I walked to the stairs. I was at the top of the stairs looking down, "Oops" I hear Sakura say, then I feel her hands on my back. She pushes me down the flight of stairs as I hit every step on my way down. I stay there on the floor for a bit, My whole body ached for awhile, This feeling wasn't new as I got up. "Be careful next time Sakura" I fake smile at her then walk into kitchen.

I left Sakura standing there speechless, "Goodmorning Mom and dad" I said as I saw my mom cooking and my dad was reading a newspaper. "Morning kiddo" my dad said looking up from his newspaper, "Goodmorning sweetheart" my mom says cheerful. "Bye Im heading out" Sakura said bumping me as she walked pass. "No breakfast?" My mom said a bit sad, "No, And don't even try to ask to drive me, my boyfriend already is" Sakura bragged as she finished putting on her shoes.

"Boyfriend!" My mom snaps her head back at Sakura, she was really happy for Sakura because she was smiling. "Well I have to meet him first" my dad was saying until Sakura walked out the door. "Breakfast is ready!" my mom said as I helped her carry the food to the table, The breakfast looked very good, "Thanks for the food Mom!" I said.