Chapter 2: The Three Hot Boys...

Hey guys!! I know its been long and I am really sorry for that, it’s just been busy A LOT and I’m deeply sorry but please keep on reading my books. Oh and yea by the way I know my first chapter is apparently violent since my best friends told me it was but they enjoyed it :)) you know who you are ;) LOL!

Please COMMENT, VOTE AND BECOME A FAN!! It would mean a lot to me :)

Oh geez, please tell me I'm not dreaming, I mean come on if I am and somebody wakes me up from this dream they will be literally dead to me!

C1:You aren't dreaming you stupid girl...

Hey! I'm not stupid and if you just called me stupid that means you're also calling yourself stupid...

C2:Hahaha! You just got told!

C1:Shut Up!

C2:Uhhh....NO!

C1:YES!

C2:NO!

C1:Why you little- Come here and let me show you how to shut up since you apparently can't!

Would you two just stop! I'm trying to make myself to not look stupid in front of them. (Slaps herself on her forehead attempting for her conscious to stop)

C1+C2: Too lately girly! You just STUPIDLY slapped yourself....

Great Gwen, just great you just stupidly embarrassed yourself in front of three hot guys who is by the way staring at you as if you're a freak. Sometimes I'm ashamed of me compared to what I do to myself. Sigh

C2: True that! Fist punch!

C1: She can't fist punch you idiot, you're her conscious...

C2: Well sorryyyy.....

I'm just going to ignore the fact that both my conscious is starting another fight and preventing myself to make another stupid first impression...

"Gwen dear, these three boys are for you to guide throughout the school for the week and if they know their way around the school before that, then I'm sure you made a great job. I hope you make them feel welcomed in this school since you are one of my honored students", said Miss Riley.

"Ok Miss Riley", I said.

"Well I better go since I have a meeting so good luck!" Miss Riley took her last glance at me and by me saying taking her last glance at me, I meant her winking at me as if there is something interesting going to happen. I like Miss Riley since she is in her middle age and she reminds so much of my grandma who by the way I love dearly. Miss Riley treats all her fellow students like her own grand children and I love her for that.

Just when she was gone the three hot boys who are in front of me started to laugh their pants off....

"Did I miss something?" I asked them raising my eyebrows.

"No....you didn't...." Hot Boy 1 said between his laugh, who by the way has green eyes and blonde hair with lighter shades of highlights, which looked so soft, with a side swept bangs that covered half his left eye, tempting me to touch it. He also has a baby face which made him look so cute and I could also see his jaw line perfectly structuring his cute face.

Just when they half stopped laughing and Hot Boy 2 said, "Oh you sure are damn right ... I mean she LITERALLY didn't miss hitting herself!" They then started their hysterical laughter all over again. Which made me blushed. They saw my embarrassed face and kept laughing but I scanned Hot Boy 2's face. He had deep blue eyes, jet black hair but his face made me hot inside I mean his face practically screams out that no matter what his expression is he looked hot and he IS hot.

"All right guys I think she'll explode with how her face is in the deepest red I have ever seen right now, so we should stop", said Hot Boy 3. His comment made me even redder, way to go on pointing that out. He had grey eyes with a hint of blue, caramel blonde hair. He also looked hot but his face showed me kindness and DIMPLES! Awww... I have weakness with dimples but not only does he have dimples but the other two also. HB1 made his face angelic with dimples, HB2 made his face look smug and bad boy look with dimples as HB3 made his face look with model type and carefree.

"Aww... She looks so cute when she blushes!" HB1 said. Speak for yourself.

"I'll show 'cute' if you don't shut up", I muttered quietly, hoping for them to not hear but unfortunately they did.

"Ohhhh.... did she just say what I heard her say?” asked HB2 which seemed like a rhetorical question.

"Ok guys it seems we made a bad start of getting to know each other, why don't we introduce ourselves and forget that little subject." Smart move HB3.... smart move...

*Silence*

"Well then... I'll introduce myself first", said HB3. "I'm Jace, but you could also call me Jay. Sorry about our hysterical laughter there on behalf of my brothers here but I got to also admit it was funny slapping yourself."

"Yeah, that's what I do mostly to make it my number one greatest first impression. Did you like it?" I told him sarcastically.

"We sure did" I heard HB2 mutter and I also saw Jace giving him a glare.

"My Pleasure" I told them sarcastically with a smirk.

"Thank you. I'm Eros and that's right babe, I sure am the the Goddes of Love, Lust and Passion." said HB2 with a smirk planted on his face.

"Nice to know.... But did I ask you?" His smirk then was wiped of with my so called 'Smirk Cleaner Comeback'.

"Excuse my dear brother Eros here with his introduction, I'm Zeth." said HB1 with the cutest face ever and the dimples is a bonus!

"I'm Gwen but I'm sure you know that"

"Yep!" he's so cute but I'm never going to tell him that.

"Ok well I have to get you three to class so can the three of you show me your schedules?"

"Sure" they said all together and they handed me all they're schedules. "Well you three pretty much have the same subjects and I'm in some of your classes so that's easy enough. The bell is about to go and we're in the same class after the bell so we should go." Just then the bell rang as we started to walk to our class and pretty much every girl in the hall is staring at the three boys who are behind me and half of them glaring at me. Wohooo! This is great Gwen you just earned more haters! Wow can life get any better than this?

Just right when we were about to go in our class the most amazing person in this world appeared right in front of me....

YES!!! Ok I have uploaded this chapter and I am soo happy since I'm not busy anymore so I can upload my next chapter to the other story I have!

Woop! Woop! Oh yea people can you please help me show other readers to my stories as I am going to be uploading more now! :) It would be great if you all do so please do!

I Hope you enjoyed that so please Comment, Vote and become a FAN! :D