Gentle Criminal

Începe de la început

She stumbled to the ground, crying out

She stumbled to the ground, crying out. Gentle's eyes flickered to us, and he raised his hand. "Gently sandwich!" Huge sheets of air stacked on top of each other crashed into Izuku sending him to the ground. "A sandwich is deemed more elegant the thinner it is." "Izuku!" I yelled as he stood on top of the air layers. "I don't like piling layer upon layer.. but even so I want to fulfill the fleeting dream of my middle years." "To leave my name in history!" I took off from the ground, flying up at Gentle. "Mercury Aqua Mist!" I yelled, water blasting out at him from the attack. 

 It hit him, knocking him off of the stack of air

 It hit him, knocking him off of the stack of air. "Izuku, get out of there!" I yelled to him. He raised his fist, and hit the ground. The force of the impact shook the ground, causing the air membranes to wobble and he slid out from under them. "Why?" Izuku yelled as he leapt at the water-covered villain. "If you understand so much, then why the school festival?" "Why would you trample on everyone's hopes!?" He asked. Izuku leapt for Gentle's coat, grabbing it but bouncing off as it became elastic. I raised my hands, powering up the attack. "That's because that's how it is!" Gentle yelled, swinging his fist at Izuku and missing. Izuku grabbed him, forcing him downwards. "If it's for your dream, then you can steal people's hard work and passion, and the smile of a girl who doesn't know how to smile yet?" I frowned, adjusting my aim making sure Izuku wasn't in line of the attack. Suddenly, Gentle summoned an air membrane under him, throwing off Izuku. "Shine Aqua Illusion."

 Taking the perfect chance, I used the ice magic

 Taking the perfect chance, I used the ice magic. Water surrounded the air around me, launching itself at Gentle. As it struck, it hardened into ice, encasing his lower body completely. "Stop and surrender now, before harm comes-" As Izuku approached, the bound girl cried out. "Win!" "Gentle!" She cried from her bound position. What?! I stepped back as the pink aura around Gentle grew, seemingly making him even more powerful. "I will fulfill my dream!" He yelled, breaking free of the ice. That girl must have some type of enhancement Quirk. Izuku leapt at him, blocking him with his hands as Gentle got up from the broken ice. "You!" Gentle pushed Izuku towards the ground. "Why do you want to be a hero?" He asked. "I'm the same as you, Gentle." "My dream isn't just my own anymore!" Izuku pushed back Gentle as I watched on, waiting for one to fall back to attack. "I want..to become someone who can show them a bright future!" He yelled. "The same.. huh?" Gentle threw Izuku off to the side, where he slammed into a tree. The noise.. how far away are we from U.A now? We've strayed quite far from where I first met up with him from the dodging and attacks.. I winced as Izuku was thrown high up in the air. Wait.. My eyes went to the side as I saw a flash of brown. Is that..? As they wandered closer to the source of the sound, I saw Hound Dog and Ectoplasms clones. Yes! I leapt up into the air after Izuku. "Izuku!" I grabbed his hand as he fell from the sky. "Serenity!" He gasped, looking up at me with relief. "Hound Dog and Ectoplasm are here, they must have heard the noise from the battle!" "They're approaching Gentle right now, they'll see him soon!" I told him as I drifted down to the ground. I set him down, then held out my hand concentrating on Venus's aura. The Love-me chain appeared in my hand. "If we hurry, we can make it back and let them deal with him, I just released the gir-" I was cut off by a shout. "GENTLE!" The girl yelled. "Get off-he's worked so hard for-" She stopped. "See, they've got him." I gestured back towards them. "Lets hurry bac--" I was cut off by a yell from Hound Dog. "Where are our students?!" "I smell them!"