1:: leaving the mansion

It was one fine morning in Oberei family and having a look at them they were very happy making the old matriarch of the family to send a prayer to Almighty for the togetherness of her family esp for the elder grandson whom she trusted would never let his family fall apart.
After breakfast everyone left for their respective workplaces .That day Annika never left for her work instead she stayed back to spend time with her mother in law and Dadi.They were sitting in lawn talking and laughing but Annika was restless from morning as if something bad was going to happen but shrugged it off and enjoyed her time.Mid afternoon Tej and Shivaay arrived home one with rage and anger while the other one upset and angry .

Inside the hall everyone had gathered their listening the roar of Mr.Tej Singh Oberei .Janhvi came and asked him what's the matter was but he never uttered a word until he made sure everyone was there .
Gathered he turned towards Shivaay and asked him why he had transferred OMRU's property share to Svetlana of which he tried explaining but Tejvi didnt give him time to explain .(Pinky here is not insecure ,jealous or hate Annika in fact she loves her do much )

Tej was talking nonsense nonstop and a frustrated Shivaay shouted and asked him to keep quite .He cleared his throat and looked towards Dadi ,His siblings ,Parents and his wife asking them to believe him ,he turned towards his Badepapa and asked him to believe him and also although he has transferred his brothers share to Svetlana he has also given them his shares in return .

But Tej is not interested in listening to him because he has been finding ways in which he would throw Shivaay out of the business and when the opportunity has arrived he couldn't loose it .

So  the drama took place just as Ib and Shivika moved towards their room and started packing their belongings which they have bought with their hard earned money and left the rest just inside the room .They took their suitcases and moved downstairs with their luggage .
Om and Rudra so was Gauri and Bhavya tried stopping them but Shivika were adamnt on their decision .the four looked towards Dadi and Pinky asking them to stop them but Annika made Dadi and Pinky to sit down to their hands to hers told them that they will have to leave the house but also should promise her to take care of themselves.

She kissed their foreheads and hugged them tightly and then moved towards her devars and told them that she has taken their promise to take care of her sisters and also the family because she trust them.Emotionally they hugged Annika tightly crying saying they would miss them.She moved towards Gauri and bhavya hugged them and told them to take care of the family and never let them fall apart and she stared at all one last time and turned to go.

She held Shivaays hand took their luggage and left OM without turning back while the family was devastated and broken.Silently all left towards their room.
Outside the mansion Khanna came running to Shivika and said that he was going with them because he is habitual to them and can't stay in Oberei Mansion.

Shivika tried asking Khanna to stay back but he was adamant on going with them.With no other option they left and started walking when Annika suggested they go to chawl sleep for the night and the next day they would find where to go when Shivaay interrupted them and said that he had bought a house in Goa so they would be leaving the next day.
In OM the environment was different none was able to sleep all just thinking about how happy they were in the morning and now a storm just came hit them very badly and destroyed the family within a blink.

The next morning Om and Rudy left to the chawl to try once again and ask them to come back the mansion but were dissapointed when they saw the house locked and after enquiring they were told they left early in the morning sadly they returned  and said that they left while Svetlana entered the mansion.....

I don't know if it good vote and comment

Precap : 3years later
Take care byee