He wants to play on Joshua's and Ethan's emotions, causing them to act out on impulse. He still believes that werewolves are stupid animals who get consumed by their emotions and passions. Well, they are not. They have learned. Ethan and Joshua can restrain themselves. They must.

Joshua harshly answers, "their fate is none of your concern. We are your family. This is YOUR pack. You made an oath."

"An oath I will keep with no blood shed," I respond.

Ethan grabs a hold of my shoulders tenderly and looks me in the eyes.

He begins, "Lilly, my sweet Lilly, think about this carefully. Think about our pup. What do you think he will do with you?... The thing you are trying to avoid will happen if you go to him. He will force you to command our pack. You see that don't you?"

My baby.

I almost forget about it, the pregnancy. Ethan is right. I do know what my father intends to do. If he cannot get a reaction out of Ethan and Joshua, then he would try to use me to simply command them to attack other packs.

However, what Ethan and Joshua are unaware of was that I do not intend to give my father the chance to use me. My life will finally end.

It was never mine to begin with. From the beginning, my life was meant to protect my mate. When I failed to accomplish this in the past, I gave my life up for my mate's kind and their happiness. I performed centuries of servitude for their wellbeing.

Now, in the present, my life is still not my own. God needs a way to end this battle between his creations. How else to do this other than to use me, his precious moon goddess, to give up my life once more. My sacrifice will prove to these humans that werewolves are worth dying for just as I am willing to die for them.

My only regret is having to sacrifice my beautiful baby.

'To my precious baby, I love you with all my heart. I wanted to make you laugh and give you unconditional love. I wanted to provide a family for you with fathers who will give their life for you. I am so sorry that we will not get to share time in this world together. But I promise we will be together forever in a better place.'

I carefully look up at my mates.

"I love you. You must be strong and not fall into his games. Do you hear me?! Do not let him start a war. Prove these humans wrong. They will understand through actions. Someone has to make the first step towards peace."

I quickly kiss Ethan before giving him a chance to speak. It is brief but full of an immense amount of love. I pull away and kiss Joshua with the same passion. This will be our last.

I pull away from Joshua and look at my mates before making a run towards my father.

Joshua and Ethan quickly reach out for her, but I turn and command, "halt."

They looked at me with panic. They are thrashing, growling, trying to free themselves from me. But it is no use.

I look at them, and mouth, "I love you, always."

I get near my father and command him to release my mother. He will have what he wants. He sinisterly smiles but complies. My mother runs to my arms and gives me a huge hug.

"Lilly, baby, don't go with him. He isn't the man I know. I'll happily go back with him. Just return to your friends," my mother insists.

I caress my mom's lovely face. This will be the last time I get to see it also, my poor hardworking mother. I will be leaving her alone in this world. But I know Crystal and Josh would look after her.