EPISODE-10: yellow tail

Mulai dari awal

He fell on sleeping jungkook with thud. His tummy right on jungkook's face, and his face burried on jungkook's large pillow.

jungkook startled woke up feeling little plumpy weight on his face couldn't breathe properly as little figure kept wiggling his body to get up but couldn't.

jungkook just stills on same position processing the situation where the hell all of sudden the boy fell from?...

After years of struggle the boy gets the grip from knees and remembering that he has hands so he can use them to push himself up and he did.

Eyes went wide in shock when he saw jungkook was looking at him with narrowed eyes, jungkook was confused a lot.

All tata knows is when those eyebrows narrows together that means they are angry.

He gulped and shut his eyes tightly hugged his bunny, backed away till the edge of bed knowing he made elder anger and Mr.bunny is soooooo scary when he gets angry, he kept saying sorry expecting jungkook will not hurt him.

Jungkook sat up stared at little one who was about to pass out any moment in fear jungkook heard Tata's swollen lips were mumbling,

"S-Swooowyy d-dwont huuwt p-pweassse"

Jungkook snaps out when Tata's eyelashes gets wet by tears eyes were still close.

Tata wide opens his eyes when he feels long hard fingers on cheeks he looks at jungkook who had soft smile, all his fears flies away tata smiles widely leans into elder's touch.

"What were you doing here hmm?" jungkook asks in morning raspy voice pulling little boy closer from edge of the bed.

"W-Wakingg uwwp" tata exclaimed with wide boxy smile even though his lips little hurts to smile widely but he did for Mr.bunny, jungkook's smile immediately dropped looking at younger that same boxy smile with same face couldn't help but eyes fills up with tears blinks away not wanting to disappoint anyone from now.

Taehyung wanted him to be happy and move on so atleast he will try if it's with same looking boy like taehyung then he was way more happy than forcing himself into others.

Everything is same to same the mole on nose and another one under big doe eyes and this smile he felt happy that tata can make him not to forget about taehyung with every detailed looks.

Tata was soo adorable so innocent and soo pure..

"Just like tae baby" jungkook whispered tracing his thumb on Tata's cheeks who purred into touch. Jungkook chuckled wiping his tip of eyes where tear about drop out but he didn't let it.

He should be happy it's the promise he made for himself and his angel.

He looks at tata who is looking soo adorable all freshed up.

"Wait here I'll come in few minutes okay?" jungkook said tata nods eagerly jungkook went to bathroom to fresh up let tata roam all around the room adoring curiously at every little thing he sees newly.

His eyes catches up on the wooden cupboards and a little tail was peeking out of it and hanging on wall it was soo high he couldn't reach, made him little pout at that.

"Can we go now" he turns around when jungkook calls him looking himself in mirror as drying his hairs, tata ran towards him lastly looking at the woolen yellow tail.

Goes down with jungkook holding his point finger safely steps down to dining area where namjoon and Jin was sitting already, food was placed for everyone.

They both sat beside each other started to eat.

Hoseok was still in lisa's house with Jennie jungkook looked at two other chairs where food was placed on table but no-one was there.