Interview with DebotriMukherjee

The lines with (>) are questions by the interviewer and lines with (--) are answers by the interviewee.

--------------

>Hey

--Heyy!

>I'm Kulsum from the Carnation Community and I'll be interviewing you

--OK!

>Alright, Let's start😃

--Sure.

>So, what I understood from your work: you are a MaNan fan

Tell me something about why you write about MaNan? What’s something special about them?

--For me, MaNan is really special... I am quite a big fan of MaNan. I write on MaNan because I just the characters and it just gives me peace to write about them. Like every other thing is so special about them...

>I see! Now, Where did you get the inspiration for your 1st book? 

--I was just randomly reading some stories on MaNan and suddenly I was like 'I can write one book on them.' so that's how I wrote my first story. Technically other's books really gave me the inspiration to write on them...

>So the inspiration for your book were your fellow writers. Cool

Do you regret anything in your book? If yes, what change(s) would like to do?

--So, the thing is that, before writing on my current account, I had another one where I first wrote my book and it was really unprofessional like wrong grammar and spelling errors and my writing style was extremely horrible so I unpublished those. So, yeah, if I have to change(s) something it would be the unprofessionalism and the plot.

> understandable! That's something every new writer feels. Has anything that happened in the book happened to you in real life?

--No! There is nothing that I wrote in my book which inspired by my real life.

>Alright, So you have 5 books. 

Which is your favorite book from the ones you have written?

--My favorite one is ' Nafrat Aur Pyaar Ka Khel' for sure.

>Any special reason for that? 

--No! Not really. I don't have a particular reason for it but I think I like it more because this my first ever 'nice' book.

>Alright so, A round of rapid-fire, How does that sound? 

--Sounds pretty fun.

>Well then

(1) At what age did you start writing? 

--I was 13.

>(2) If you weren’t a writer, what would you be doing?

--I have no idea

>(3) Do you write in silence, or with music?

--Silence.

>(4) If you could spend time with any character from any of your books, who would it be and what would you do?

--It would be Nandini. I would go and hang out with her which is impossible...

>(5) Can you name three authors who have inspired your writing?

--1) SamairaRajput

2)lovingkuri

3) A_Lost_In_World