Promise.

A/N: Italics mean the Arabic language, when I use commas ("")it means they are talking. Plus I’m not an English speaker, so sorry for some mistakes.

 It was a late night, and Sara was tremendously bored in the cold halls of Nanda Parbat, so she decided to make a visit to her friend the Heir to the Demon.  
She checks if someone is following her and knocks on her door, 
“May I come in?”, Nyssa from the inside of her room, walks fast to open the door. 
"Taer Al'Sahfer, what are you doing here? You know, you can not come here whenever you want to." Nyssa says with a worried look. 
"But the question still remains, can I enter?" Sara responded with a smirk on her face, 
"Of course, please" she does a gesture with her hand,
"Don't worry nobody followed me" Sara says while she follows Nyssa. 
"Good, do you want a cup of tea?"
"Sure, but just if it is not the same you gave me while injured"
"it is not that tea, Sara, I was just to take that too."
Now they are into the tiny kitchen that Nyssa had close to her chambers, she had a floor for her in Nanda Parbat, with a little private kitchen (even if she preferred to eat or with her father or with the other assassins in the common dining hall; a beautiful enormous bathroom and a large bedroom with a living room. It was everything Arabic-ish style, exactly the same as Nyssa's personality. 
Sara now focalized on the girl's neck, which was hardly injured.
"Nyssa, what happened to your neck?" She asks while she comes closer to the brunette.
"Nothing you need to worry about Taer Al'Sahfer", she smiles sadly,
"Well you have your neck with a wound, I think it is not funny", Sara says with the same look.
"don't worry, the person who did this is not alive anymore".
"good then"
"Why are you worried about my health?" Nyssa asks curiously,
"You are a friend of mine Nyssa!" Sara answers shocked.
"Well, I never really had friends before, I'm the Heir to the Demon after all, and I'm pretty sure about the fact that this kind of friendship is not allowed for me," Nyssa said, trying to disengage herself from Sara's eyes.
"oh really? You can't really leave me now, so I will be your pain in the ass." Sara says ironically, she gets a raised eyebrow as a sign of challenge from the other. 
Someone knocks on the door. 
"Who is there?" She opens the door and the fellow assassin knees.
"Nyssa, Ra's asks for you and the Yellow Bird to go on a mission tomorrow, just the two of you"
"Fine, the dossier?"
"Here, the location is in Ukraine, you have the flight tomorrow as the sun raise"
"Thanks, Sarab, you may leave". 
“Was it Sarab?”
“Yes you are going to have your first mission tomorrow”
“YES!” Sara says excitedly.
“Why are you so happy and excited Sara, you don’t even know your companions yet” Nyssa says with a smile on her face.
“Then tell me!” Sara smiles 
“I am” Nyssa laughs 
“WOOOOW, wait why would your father take me with you on a mission?”
“I actually think it is because I’m your master, and you are a responsibility of mine” she answers ironically.
“Where are we going?” 
“Ukraine, I don’t know much yet, I’m going to read the dossier later”.
“Okay”
“You should really go to sleep now”
“I came here to stay a bit with you…”
“You need to rest, we are going to take the flight as the sun raise”
“Okay then, but can I stay here for five minutes?”
“Just five minutes more. Not a second more.” 
“Okay, would you like to give me some suggestions?”
“No, I don’t think I will,” Nyssa says with a smirk and a smile. 
“I hate you”, Sara says, faking a sad face.
“I. Don’t think so, I actually believe quite the opposite”.
“Don’t gloat”
Nyssa comes a little bit closer to Sara, she places her hand softly under the other’s chin and guides her face up, so that she can look at her eyes directly. 
Nyssa whispers “Just do not let anything change who you are”.
She moves to try to separate herself from the girl, but Sara blocks her movements.
“Taer Al’Sahfer, please let me go”, Nyssa says softly.
“Nyssa, you were right” Sara stands on tiptoe and puts her lips on the others.
They remained like that for a couple of seconds, then Nyssa, when she tries to speak.
“Taer Al’Sahfer, please, I’m not who you think I am. I am a monster, I’m quite different from you.”
“Nyssa, please, shut up. I don’t care, you are more than that.”
“I am what my father taught me, so I’m a monster Sara, don’t let me crush into your life.”
“Nyssa. Stop, I’ve already decided. You must have learned that I'm pretty stubborn.”
“Yes, you are”
“Then don’t make this complicated”
After this speech, Nyssa actually accepts Sara into her arms and kisses her more intimately.
While they kiss, Nyssa slowly leads Sara against the wall and puts her hands on Sara’s hips.  
Nyssa then asks “about what?”, “what are you talking about?” Sara said, trying to restore the normal breathing rhythm. 
“You said that I was right, but you did not tell me on what, and I’m always right so please can you be more specific” she smiles while she says the phrase, 
“Of course… how could I not think of the Al Ghul’s “I’m always right” mania. I don’t quite hate you, that was the reference” Nyssa laughs heartily.
“Indeed”, she starts to kiss her again.
Sara places one of her hands on Nyssa's neck, paying attention not to touch the wound. 
Nyssa then asks whispering “Have you ever made love with a woman before, Taer Al’Sahfer?”
Sara, who was completely immersed in the action, answered “no, it is not a problem right?” Now she felt a little anxious.
“Of course not, I will guide you if you would like to, I just needed to know so that I know how to act.”
“Yeah, I would like to, actually,” she said whispering. 
Then Nyssa leads Sara in the bed directions while kissing her. 
Nyssa switches their positions and she seat’s on the bed, Sara sits on the brunette's lap facing her.
“What happened about ‘Taer Al’Sahfer you need to sleep’ uh?” She told while giggling.
“You will sleep later here, if it feels okay”
“Fine” she smiles and Nyssa does the same.
“Just promise me that if you feel uncomfortable you tell me to stop, okay?”,
“Okay, I promise.”