TOK TOK TOK!

Sungyoon knocked the door. Joochan looked at the door. Sungyoon, Haru and Bomin were in front of his bedroom's door.

"Can we enter your room?" Sungyoon asked.

"Sure, you can" Joochan smiled. They entered Joochan's room.

"Why are you smiling alone?" Haru asked.

"Nothing. I just suddenly remembered my childhood memories.." Joochan said.

"Ah, I thought you were thinking about your London girlfriend.." Sungyoon said. Haru poked Sungyoon for saying that. Hearing Sungyoon said that, Joochan laughed.

"No, Appa. I don't have a girlfriend there.." Joochan said.

"Appa, Omma.. can we go out tomorrow? I'm bored. Since I'm now in holiday, Appa and Omma are not going to work tomorrow, hyung is here too.. so why not, we go out together? It's been a long time since the last time we go out together.." Bomin said.

"Hyung must be tired.." Sungyoon said.

"Eh it's okay. I'm okay with that. It's been a long time to not spend my days with all of you.." Joochan said.

"See?" Bomin said to Sungyoon while smirked. Sungyoon poked Bomin.

"Where do you want to go?" Haru asked.

"I heard that there's an Autumn Festival at Seoul. I'm not sure where it is.." Bomin said.

"Autumn Festival? What date is today?" Joochan asked.

"Today? It's October 12.." Bomin said while looking at Joochan. Joochan suddenly remembered. It was Seungmin's 23rd birthday on the next day.

"Omma.. Appa.. I wanna go to Bukchon Hanok Village" Joochan said. Joochan got up and he took a piece of paper from his favourite book. It was a drawing.

"What is it?" Sungyoon asked. Joochan showed it.

"This is a drawing of my brother, Seungmin, when he was 5 years old.." Joochan smiled to see the drawing.

"We promised each other to meet again if we separated at Bukchon Hanok Village on Seungmin's 23rd birthday.." Joochan said. Everyone was silent to hear.

"Tomorrow is Seungmin's 23rd birthday.." Joochan smiled to see the drawing. His tears fell down. Haru came to Joochan and hugged him, hoping to give him a little comfort. He missed his real family really much.

"I wanna go there. I hope I can meet my brother tomorrow.." Joochan said. Haru patted on Joochan's head. She wiped Joochan's tears.

"God's will, you'll surely meet him tomorrow.." Haru said.

"Don't cry. Okay, we'll go there tomorrow, okay?" Sungyoon said. Joochan smiled and he hugged Sungyoon and Haru. Suddenly, Bomin sighed and he got up.

"I don't wanna go there tomorrow.." Bomin said.

"Why?" Sungyoon looked at Bomin. They were all looking at Bomin. Bomin walked to the door. Without turning his back to see his entire family, he said :