The Library

Reading is fun I guess.

            ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Goku and Vegeta flew back to Capsule Corp, Goku feeling angrier than Vegeta did. Vegeta just wanted to train and here they were, flying back home after doing nothing. A few weeks passed, Goku got used to being tiny and Vegeta got used to not training with him since he was still angry about the shoulder thing.

Vegeta walked to the library of CC, hoping to get away from the boys' noise of playing and child banter. He hoped to he alone for most of the day, but Goku had other plans. Vegeta locked the door of the library once he got in and didn't notice Goku zip by and hide under some books which were next to the door.

"Finally. Alone at last!" Vegeta said to himself and stretched his aching limbs. Not training really; are him feel like he was going soft. He walked to one of the book shelves and pulled out a book. Goku watched him sit on the ground and cross his legs next to the shelf, wanting nothing more than to ask him what he was reading.

"Um.... Hi Vegeta. Watcha reading?" "Kakarot, fuck off." Goku moved cautiously to him. Vegeta didn't even lift his head as he kept flipping the pages of his book. "I'm sorry for not training with you. But you hurt me!" "Again, fuck off. Or else I'm gonna let Bulla use you as a doll." Goku gulped and just silently sat next to him.

"There aren't any pictures. Looks boring." Vegeta groaned and shut his book. He placed it down next to him and turned to his very bored and annoying companion. "What do you really want from me? If you're here to read, just take anything. Now leave." "But I wanna see what you're reading. Is it interesting?"

This'll never end, will it?

Vegeta sighed before he finally got back to his book. "I'm reading Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare." Goku nodded slowly before asking what is was about. "Well it's a love book I guess. Romeo loved Juliet and she loved him back. I've read it before but just want to read it again." Goku wasn't even next to him anymore. He'd gone somewhere to find something interesting to read.

Goku climbed up the top shelf and pulled out an old Animal Encyclopedia. Cool. He pushed it to the ground and flew back down to read it. Vegeta finished his book, stood up and walked passed a very focused Goku trying to find out why a group of monkeys was called a troop. "Kakarot, what are you doing now?" "Well since Bulma ban us from training together because of, y'know and since you didn't wanna talk to me, I'm reading too."

Vegeta shrugged at him and went back to the romance section of the library. Lately (more like for a few months) Vegeta's been a fan of the romance genre. His favorites were mostly written by Dawn Atkins, the greatest authoress in his eyes. He found the book he was looking for and found a chair. Now he was going to sit and relax whilst reading 'Blaze'.

"Vegeta! Help me....." Goku had tried to get another book from the shelf and had managed to get it to fall on him. Vegeta groaned and slapped the book onto the floor. "Kakarot, this is the last time I'm going to listen to you. Don't you dare do another stupid thing again!" "I can make you regret that sentence y'know?"

He walked over to him and examined the book. He knew all he had to do was pick it up, but what's the fun in that? "Vegeta come on! I'm dying!" "That doesn't sound to bad." Was he going to read this? It's a huge ass thriller book with no pictures. He shrugged and pushed the book of off Goku. Goku gasped and coughed, a bit of over reacting wouldn't hurt anyone, right?

"I nearly died! Oh my gosh Vegeta, thanks!" He hugged Vegeta's thigh tightly. Vegeta facepalmed, mostly trying his best not to look at Goku and squash him. "Kakarot, stop it!" "Stop what?" "ACTING STUPID AND ANNOYING, DUH!" Vegeta's face was red as Goku just held on tighter and laughed. Goddammit, I'll kill this idiot today! Goku let go and made his way to his thriller book.

"That was close wasn't it Geets? I nearly died! Anyway, wanna read this with me?"

"I could list a thousand other things I'd rather do than read with you. One of them being tortured by Frieza."

Goku shrugged and walked away while pushing his thriller book to another end of the library. Vegeta pinched the bridge of his nose, walking over to read the cover. Who Killed The Bride? Interesting choice. Spoiler: she killed herself. Vegeta made his way back to his second sensual book of the day. Title: Blaze, an amazing book for a fan of sensual and awkward situations. The authors personal favourite.

Bulma walked in and asked if they were hungry. "Can I have eight pizzas? I'm not so hungry aha." "Just a milkshake for me, Bulma." Bulma nodded and proceeded to ask why they were sharing room and not training. "We destroyed the GC, remember. Also you ban us both from fighting each other." Vegeta replied as a matter of factly and winked at her.

"You're such a meanie sometimes, Vegeta. Anyway, I'll be back with your food." Bulma stuck her tongue out to him and left them both. Goku turned to Vegeta, who was already on the second chapter of his novel. "Why are you mean to Bulma? Aren't you guys, like, married? With kids?!" "We divorced a while ago, you would've known that if you kept in touch with her."