Ep 2

My bad boy
Written by @Galaxy_imagines

Author POV
After Y/n went outside ,Chloe was fuming in anger so she left .

Taehyung POV

It never happened before that someone have the guts for backtalking with Chloe .

Woah this girl got some nerves to talk back and call chloe a slut Jimin said. But it was a different action and nobody did it before, she is something else , I liked her daring self Jungkook smirked. Taehyung thought I have a keen intrest to know what this girl is like,  after the morning incident and now it enraged a fire to know more about her. After the school Chloe called me over to have some fun , ( fun between bad boy and bad girl) when lust took over nothing is controllable .

Author POV

The weekend is tomorrow so everyone is happy to have dayoff from the studies.But their happy faces was soon dropped as the teacher made an announcement about the upcoming test on Monday. Only whining of students can be heard in the classroom.
There is no need to whine you all are grown up and I am going to ask whatever I have taught you all in this week , if you have paid attention, you all can pass with good grades. Y/n and her friends decided to study together at her place.

After school
Oh my god this is so hard how can I solve this if these question will come I will surely fail said Lia.There is no need to worry whatever I am telling just read it carefully you all will surely pass . Whatever Y/n it is easy for you that's why you are not scared and what are the possibilities these question will only come Jennie said." Trust me guys if you will study according to my pattern you will surely do your best and if  not then the blame is on me".They all studied together and bid their goodbye to each other . On the otherhand Taehyung being Taehyung was carefree as if there was no test . He made up his mind that if he study or not he will not pass but he tried to study and gave up. He asked his friends to come over to play with him.Taehyung you should study a little so that you can pass Jimin said but he just ignored.

On Monday
The test papers were distributed and everyone attempted it.Y/n friends were surprised that the question told by her came and they answered it and on the other side Taehyung was finding questions which he can answer but he knew his result beforehand.

(After a few days)

The teacher came with the test result . So your papers are here and I am glad that you all performed well and only one students failed non other than "Kim Taehyung" and some student somehow managed to pass. And the highest scorer is " Park Y/n"."Taehyung you should learn something from Y/n she joined late but then also she scored the highest and chloe you somehow managed to pass by my mercy. I prefer you both to drop this act of getting attention and instead start giving time to your studies .

(In the cafeteria)

Taehyung I want to take the worst revenge from Y/n. If she wasn't here the teacher must not have compared us to her and who gave her guts to call me a slut which made everyone laugh and there she is enjoyed her life. She glared at Y/n who was eating with her friends.Her words tricked Taehyung in a manner that he also wanted to make her taste of what insult feels like.

(Back to classroom)

Y/N was going to use restroom , Chloe was sitting in the corner side , she put her leg in between in order to make her fall. When Y/n was almost on the verge of falling Taehyung grabbed her by her wrist and soon enough dropped her earning a groan from her. Her legs got scratched from the corner of the table . As she was going to stand Chloe chuckled and stepped on her wrist. Your place is on the ground right under my feet, you tried to back answer me  and morever tried to get everyone attention by your fucking marks she yelled applying more pressure on her wrist. Next time whomsoever will do this the revenge will be more bad , with that she stepped back. Elena came to help her and took her to the restroom. She treated her bruise and wrapped a bandage .Oh no Y/n your legs are also bleeding let me clean it.

Y/n was totally shocked more of traumatized . When Chloe behaved like that she felt numb all the things which happened to her in the past which always scared her started playing in her mind like a nonstop radio with no pause button. Elena noticed the change in her expression and she understood what she was going through, she was her friend from the very childhood so knew each and everything whatever happened to her. She knew her more than her own parents does. Tears welled in Y/n eyes and Elena wrapped her arms around her , embracing her physically telling her  that she is protected and there is someone who understand her and will always be there for her.She sobbed harder..

Y/n I want you to stay away from Chloe.I don't want her to make you traumatized again because we only know how difficult it was for you to overcome it in the past She nodded.
After Y/n went to restroom Taehyung dragged Chloe to the rooftop. What the hell you were doing we just decided to trip off her and laugh but why you stepped on her wrist for a whole fucking 10 minutes.

"Have you seen her bruised hand"? Anger and frustration was clear in his voice. She yanked her arm from his grip."She deserved to be on ground after what she did with me in the cafeteria and if she messup with me again I swear "I will make her life a living hell". And whatever I say I mean it. But I wanna know why are you taking her side you never did it before she asked crossing her arm around her chest?

It's not what you think I am just scared what if , she will tell the teacher and morever you somehow managed to pass but I failed . Her complain will enrage our teacher because he praise Y/n every single time and he is close to my dad so the complain can directly go over to him. Oppa if she dare open her mouth to let out a single word she will not be able to open it again. Don't worry with that they shared a rough passionate kiss. Deep down he didn"t knew if he was telling the truth or he is giving excuses to escape the situation .

But one thing for sure his teacher was never close to his father otherwise the news of his failure in examination must have sent to his father...

( Back to classroom)
She came back to the classroom , her legs and hand was wrapped in bandage. She didn't spared a single glance to anyone but everyone was shocked by the fact that why didn't she fought back . During lunchtime Chloe calling her group slut triggered her to an extent where she answered her and now she didn't even said a single word to her. Triumph was written on all over Chloe's face but in between Elena and Y/ n only knew the reason of her silence.

Elena took Y/n at her house to spend some quality time with her and she slept at her house only. It was quite common for them to stay at their houses. She tried to distract from the incident because she knew if she left Y/n alone at this moment she will overthink about the whole situation and cry till she sleep.But once Elena was there nothing affected her. The night turned into a girls night with movie marathon and they slept by 3 am because they have to attend tomorrow class.

"The teacher wanted to make an important announcement"😈

What announcement will he make???