얄여섯

✨

"Okay, there we have a little hand"

Minho pointed on the picture of the tiny grey hand balled into a fist on the monitor.

"And here's their face.
They're sucking on their thumb,
you see it?"

Seungmin looked at his tiny baby in awe, his brown eyes sparkling with unshed tears at his puppy's cuteness.

It was such an indescribable feeling to see the little pup you had carried for months under your heart for the very first time.

Hyunjin was just as amazed,
he was deeply touched by the tiny baby and beyond happy to be able to be part of such an intimate moment.

"And here we can see a tiny tail,
the baby's a hybrid too."

The baby was a little golden retriever hybrid too, just like Seungmin.

Alone that was enough to make the tears flow down the brunette's cheeks, his hand going up to muffle a soft sob into his sweater paw.

He was so happy that his baby was a puppy too, deep in his heart he always feared how he'd react if the baby was fully human.

Just like their father.

He really didn't know how he would have reacted.

Hyunjin smiled softly at how happy Seungmin was, his heart was melting at seeing the cute scene in front of him.

Minho then pressed another button on the ultrasound device and soon the room was filled by the sound of the unborn's heartbeat.

"Strong and steady,
as it should be.
Baby is completely healthy,
there's absolutely nothing to be worried about"

the ravenette gifted the puppy boy a soft smile and Seungmin nodded thankfully, he was so glad everything was alright with his tiny pup.

"Do you want to know the gender?"

"No..
I want it to be a surprise"

the youngest whispered quietly,
his eyes not leaving the monitor.

After giving the puppy boy a print of the ultrasound, Minho handed him a paper towel as well to clean his tummy from the gel.

Hyunjin helped the younger up
and Seungmin fixed his hoodie,
a soft smile on his face as he ran his small hands over his bump.

He was truly happy that his tiny pup was doing well and that they were indeed a little puppy.

Although he was excited to meet his baby, he was already a bit scared of the birth.

What if his body was too weak?

Or if his baby didn't make it?

Fortunately he still got some weeks to go, at least that's what Minho had told him and Seungmin believed him.

"Okay then, you want to come upstairs for a tea or something?
The others are waiting there but if you don't want to, that's okay too."

While the doctor gave the hybrid an expecting look, Seungmin looked helplessly at Hyunjin.

"You want to go upstairs to chat with Lixie and Sungie?
Or go home?"

"Home please"

The puppy boy pouted,
already tearing up at the thought of ruining everyone's fun.

"Hey, why are you crying puppy?
Let's go home then, it's totally alright.
We can stay here another time when you feel ready for that, okay?
Don't worry pup"

Hyunjin smiled sadly and opened his arms for a hug letting the younger cuddle close.

"Let's go home pup."

What are y'all guessing,
is the pup a boy or a girl?
💖