•|| The Poisonous Punishment ||•

Start from the beginning

Vansh was trying to stay consious. Her words were helping him. He was smiling all the time. She was about to continue when the doctor came in. The doctor started with his work and Angre assisted him. Riddhima stood in the corner sobbing silently. Never did she thought that the poison which was for her would be consumed by her very own husband.

She still remembers the day she started accepting him as her husband. Ishani and Angre's Sangeet made Vansh confess his love silently and Riddhima accept him as her husband. From that day, her mission changed from putting Vansh behind the bars to proving Vansh innocent.

The doctor moved towards her with a piece of paper. "These are the medicines needed" the doctor informed. Angre snatched the papers and left running. "It was good move keeping him awake till I inject the injection. It'll help him a lot to recover. I have given him the basic antidote. The blood sample will now go to the lab and the necessary antidote will come as soon as possible. Till then, try to keep him warm. His temperature is going down rapidly. I'll contact Mr. Angre as soon as the results come" the doctor concluded and left.

Outside, Angre was entering the room when he clashed with the doctor. "Money will be transferred soon. Just keep your mouth shut and keep Vansh RaiSinghania's reports above everyone" Angre ordered. The doctor nodded with fear and left out. Angre too gave the medicines and informed that he'll come back after the reports are out.

Riddhima quickly covered Vansh's whole body with clothes. Her gaze fell on Vansh who was sleeping peacefully. "That poison was meant for me. You should not have taken that. I agree, I took the bullet for you but that doesn't you'll take the poison for me too. I did that because I care for you. Did you too start caring for me or what?" she narrowed her eyes but again started feeling restless.

Looking at Vansh suffering, she was adamant on giving the same treatment to the person who poisoned Vansh. She covered herslef in black and walked towards Anupriya's room. She put the chloroform on the handkerchief and kidnapped Anupriya. She threw her in the store room and tied her with the chair.

She went out and picked up the most poisonous drug present there with the antidote. Again went back to the Mansion and drugged Anupriya. Anupriya got up and started struggling with the chair. "Why are you doing this?" she screamed. "The poison was meant for me and Vansh took it. I would have beared if it was me. But my husband got poisoned. And please don't start with the rant of Vansh being your son. Because past few days, your real face is coming out infront of me. I don't know your partner but I know your eyes are on this property, this empire" Riddhima smirked.

"Now, now, now. This antidote to the poison in your body will be kept exactly infront of you, 10 metres away. Now, it's 1:30 in the night. You have 6 and half hours till 8:00 in the morning to live. Try and take this antidote or die miserably" she said keeping the antidote on the box exactly infront of Anupriya. "And don't worry. Vandh would definitely not believe you as he still thinks I'm beside him. So, see you soon, Anupriya Mom, either in mansion alive or dead" she bid goodbye.

Riddhima closed the door and turned around. She knows, she cannot kill Anupriya as Vansh doesn't know the truth and loves her. So, she decided to give Anupriya the antidote the last minute. But as a punishment, she will have to suffer the whole night.

She changed her clothes and jumped into the bed next to Vansh. She wrapped herself around him giving him some warmth. After some time, Angre knocked on the door. Riddhima got up and opened the door. "The antidote" Angre gave her the bag. "Thank you so much Angre. I would have done nothing without you" she thanked him genuinely. Angre smiled and left the place tired.

Riddhima gave the antidote to Vansh while he was still unconscious. She laid beside him and hugged him tightly. She was so tired that she slept instantly.

Riddhima's sleep was disturbed by the movements beside her. She opened her eyes and saw Vansh getting up. She too got up first and supported him to get up. "Riddhima, what happened to me yesterday? I'm just getting some flashbacks" Vansh asking pressuring his head.

"Oh! It was nothing. Seems you have allergy to peanut. You had it in the dinner unknowingly" she lied smoothly. "Okay. But I properly remember your talks to make me stay awake" he said with a wide smile. "And definitely I would love to hear more about it" he said making Riddhima blush.

MERI BETUKI RANTS:-

So, so, so, here it is. The suppprt you all gave made me energised to write up immediately. Leaving all my studies and assignments aside, I wrote this just for y'all. Thank you so much for whatever you all give me. And I DID NOT FORGET THE PARIS PART. I'M GONNA CONTINUE IT WHEN THE MOOD COMES. Also changing my NAME to ' Dukhi Aatma ' because I am and you all are the witnesses. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜