"I wouldnt have to go there if Garfield wasnt such a bitch, he literally ditched me." Garfield was the tabby cat that lived in the junkyard. Izuku had been trying to gain the cats trust with food and head scratches. It didnt work.

"It wasnt Garfield's fault that the cat shelter took him."

"But did you see how he just went straight up to them! They came with their big fancy car and Garfield just decided that 'you know what, they're better than Izuku' and went right up to them." Shoto tried to muffle his laugh by holding his hand up against his mouth, his body shook with amusement, when Izuku started pouting he couldn't stop himself from snorting, he sounded like a pig!

Soon both boys were laughing, they both slowly sunk to the ground clutching their stomachs. Soon their laughs faded to little giggles and they were both chilling on the floor.

"So you want to go the the cat cafe, we need groceries, we're out of milk. And we need fruit." Izuku pulled a face, he was smart but he didnt acknowledge the benefits of eating fruit.

"Hmm ok so then we can go to the cafe for lunch?" After receiving a nod he continued, "then we can get groceries on the way back, oh yeah and tomorrow we can go to the underground."

"Sounds good."

Izuku and Shoto found themselves at the cat cafe faster than expected. They both sat down and soon the Todoroki child found his fire side crowded by cats, the things were all over him and Izu could tell he was confused so he found himself explaining, "they like the warmth." Sho's mouth formed a 'o' and he slowly started petting the cats.

Their waiter came and Izuku was impressed by the boy's eyebags, they were big enough to rival Izuku's. "Welcome to Mimi's cat corner what can I get you to drink?" The boy obviously wasnt used to talking either.

"I-I'll have a caramel milkshake please" why do I always stutter?

The waiter's attention shifted to Shoto and Izuku found himself giggling at how uncomfortable the other boy looked, wait no he isnt uncomfortable, theres something else to it. "Same"

"I'll be right back with those."

As soon as the waiter was out of earshot Izuku leaned in closer to his friend and stated, "You think he's cute."

"What? Noooo." Why is he such a bad liar.

"You do too"

"Oh my god Izu keep your voice down." Shoto covered he face with his hands and moved his fingers a little bit to peak at their waiter.

"So you admit it!"

"Shhhhhh!" He looked around frantically to see if anybody heard but they were all doing their own things.

"Ok he's cute, but I dont want a relationship right now. Maybe in the future, but at this moment I want to focus on our 'training' and my studies."

The cute waiter came back and placed their milkshakes in front of them, when the boy had taken their orders and left Izuku piped up with, "So that means it's fine if I take him."

Spitting out his drink Shoto attracted the attention of the surrounding customer's. "Just kidding."

The rest of their time at the cafe was spent with playful banter and hushed giggles. When their waiter put the check onfront of the boys Izuku cleared his throat nervously. "umm excuse me um, are your cats for purchase?"

"Oh! Yes they are. If you'd like I can call my manager over so you can discuss prices."

"Yeah that would be great!"

When the boy dissapeared around the back of the cafe Shoto kicked him under the table, "If you get one of the cats make sure its litter trained please. I cant deal with the base smelling like cat piss." Izuku smiled and nodded, he saw how his friend took interest in the little black cat that was snuggled in his side, the whole time they were eating the cat was playing with Shoto's hand and his friend was having a ball.

When the manager came she and Izuku discussed prices and his home environment. He if course lied about it and in the end he was allowed to pick his kitten, and he chose Shoto's favourite, obviously and they brought it home with them. So much for grocery shopping.

Sho forced Izuku to go to the store meanie and get supplies and toys for the cat as well as milk and... fruit. In Izuku's opinion the Christians were right, apples were terrible. It was the devil's fruit, and those who ate it were obviously tricked into doing it by the devil himself because apples after all were super ew.

When Izuku arrived home he found Sho asleep on the floor curled protectively around their new kitten. After cooing at the sight he took his phone and snapped a couple thirtysomething pictures. What? He needed blackmail material.

He put his shopping away and soon fell asleep himself...on the bed... like a normal person.

.
.
.
.

A/n: idk I honestly dont know, but what I do know is that one of you added this to a reading list titled discontinued...

Anygayyyyy
Byeeee~