Caught

Catras pov

TW SMUT

I wake up snuggled closely into adoras chest i blush as i remembered what happened last night. I hear adora groaning and moaning in my head still i snuggle into her chest and moans softly. I reach down slowly and touch myself at the thought of her touching me. I moan into her and start going faster and moaning louder.

I cover my mouth and slow down as i adora moves slightly. I speed back up as it think shes asleep and i let out a soft but loud moan. "What do you think your doing kitten" i hear adoras raspy voice say.

Adoras POV

I wake up to the sound of moaning i look down and see catra touching herself i smirk. "What are you doing kitten" i say in a seductive voice. I see her blush hard and stop "no no continue what you were doing pretend im not even here" i say as i sit up.

"W-what" catra stutters out "you heard me my love" i say as i look at her up and down.

Catras POV

I sit up and reach down slowly to touch myself as adora watches me. I mean ive masturbated before i just never done it in front of someone. I finger myself and close my eyes as i moan softly. I think of adoras fingers in me as i move faster. "F-fuck adora" i moan softly. I feel a pair of hands on my thighs

"Im right here baby" i hear adora breathe out. I moan slightly at that and goes faster. "Shit a-adora" i moan as i pound my fingers in me fast. "Dont you fucking cum catra" i hear a harsh tone out of adora. I moan at that i open my eyes and stare at adoras now dark blue eyes i bite my lip i dont know why but her eyes are so attractive.

Adora goes on the floor and grabs a box and puts it on the bed. "Stop touching yourself" she says softer but stil harsh i stop and whine a little. She opens the box and i see all of her toys she has i moan at the sight. I see her grab a strapon. She throws the box on the floor and puts it on.

She gets on the bed and on top of me and she kisses me passionately. "Only if your comfortable we can use it" she says softly as she rubs her thumb against my cheek "w-we can i think im ready" i say "okay bit if you want me to stop our safe word is watermelon" adora says softly i just nod.

Adora puts the strapon against my entrance and pushes it in slowly i feel pain as she thrusts slowly but it slowly turns into pleasure i moan as she speeds up i grab on to the bed sheets as she pounds it into me i moan loud "SHIT ADORA!" I moan loud. She just goes harder as the room fills with my moans and the sound of her hips hitting mine.

Adoras pov

Catras moaning like crazy and i see her gripping onto the bed and i get a little jealous and grunt as i flip her onto her stomach and puts her hands behind her back as i pound into her faster and harder "FUCK ADORA" Catra moans louder i pound into her one last time as she cums.

I help her ride out her climax by slowly pounding her she moans softly and collapses on the bed i breathe heavily as i pull it out slowly i kiss her shoulder and her back softly. I pick her up and place her in the middle of the bed and kiss her softly "f-fuck adora" she says out of breathe.

"Ah! Im sorry did i go to rough!" I say flustered and worried "no no it was amazing" she says softly with her eyes closed i sigh in relief i look back up at her to see her asleep i smile and kiss her head softly "i love you" i whispered softly.

I get back up and take off the strap on and wipe it off and clean it. I grab the box and all the other toys i threw on the floor and put it back in the box and lock it. I slide it under my bed and puts the keys in my drawer.

I slide under the blanket with catra and hug her and fall into a sleep for a nap.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MAKE SURE TO DRINK LOTS OF WATER AND EAT A GOOD MEAL TODAY AND GET SOEM REST I LOVE YALL I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEK MWAHHHHHH BYEEE ILL UPDATE LATER TODAY OR ILL TRY TOO