"You're so wet," he groans, sliding that same finger into his own mouth.

Then he places a kiss on my clit which has me moaning straight away, and Harry just sat back up to smirk as I thread my fingers into his hair again. When he places his lips back against my clit it sends me straight to heaven.

His tongue starts making such pleasurable movements against me as he grips both my thighs strongly, digging his fingers in gently. The humming against me is doing even more to have me falling limp beneath me, I feel like I'm on cloud nine.

The harder I seem to pull on his hair the more he seems to moan and work his mouth harder against my clit. Each moan vibrates through my core and has me completely losing all composure.

He then dips his head down, running his tongue through my entrance and instinctively I shot up at the pleasure, however Harry quickly reacted by wrapping his hand around my throat and forcing me back down.

Holy fuck.

"Birdy likes that," Harry's smirks to which I quickly nod back and choke out a desperate nod. "Noted."

He presses his thumb against my clit, rubbing circles as his tongue dips inside of me with hunger. It's like he's been starved for days, devouring me like his last supper and I can't say I'm complaining.

This birthday really does just get better and better.

He releases his grip around my throat and pushes his finger into my mouth, which I wrap my lips around and Holle my cheeks. That made Harry moan a little louder and hurt his mouth to latch back onto my clit, sucking harder than before.

I can feel that pressure in my stomach and I know I'm close, but I can't even find words to say right now, so I can't even tell him in any other way than pulling on his hair and moaning more helplessly.

"I'm not fucking you until you cum, I want to feel it." He says, looking me straight in the eye, "you're close aren't you?"

I nod, pulling on his hair as my eyes roll back in pleasure. "Yeah, fuck it feels so good Harry."

He wraps his hand back round my throat, looking straight up at me as his tongue works quicker on my clit. When my head falls back he jolts it straight back forward and bluntly instructs me to open my eyes.

His grip on my throat has a feeling of euphoria rushing straight to my head, that mixed with the magic he's working down there feels like some godly experience that makes me think I'm in the afterlife.

I pinch my eyes shut at the feeling, however Harry pulled his mouth away from me and furrowed his brows, "told you to look at me." He groans, using his free hand to palm himself over the fabric of his boxers.

I roll my eyes back at him, sitting back on the couch and looking at him with a scowl. I was so close and he just pulled away. I'm mad.

"Do what you're told and you'll get what you want." Harry says, continuing to stroke himself over his boxers.

Wrong person to say that to, I don't need a man to finish. Never have and never will.

That being said I just shrug my shoulders and lower my two fingers so I can get off myself. Done it myself for so long that I definitely don't mind doing it again.

Although it really would've been nice if Harry did...

I hate being stubborn.

The second my fingers were close to my clit Harry smacked them away, "what the fuck are you doing?"

I shrug with a smirk, "getting what I want."

Harry shakes his head, smirking with his tongue teasing along his bottom lip. He looks hot when he's mad, especially when he's mad at me because deep down I know he won't stay mad at me for long, it's hot.