chapter 26 - Barrish

Continue from the last part
They were coming home at late night.Anirudh was humming a song for Bondita.(same song mention above)
Anirudh:Bade acche lagte hai ye dharti....ye Ambar aur....
Bondita:aur.....
Anirudh:aur tum
Suddenly a lighting was on the sky.
Bondita:p..ati... Ba.. Bu....
Anirudh:are bijli hi bus hai bhoot nahi Hai.
Suddenly  she listens again a thundering sound.she hugs anirudh a bone cracking hug.
Bondita: pati babu Barrish hone wali Hai hum bheeg jayege.
Anirudh:tum aise pakad ke rakhogi toh Sahi mein Kuch nahi kar paayege.
Bondita:sorry dekheye waha ek telephone booth Hai kaka sasur ji ko bata dijeye ki Barrish ke rukne ke Baad aayege.
Anirudh:ha Thik Hai
Then they take the car towards the phonebooth the car stops in between.
Bondita:ab dekeye yeh bhi Ruk gayi.
Anirudh:ab tum ho hi intni bhari (teasing)
Bondita:kya kaha? Meine sab Kuch sun liya Ab dudh Lena koi aur apni godh mein baitane ke liye!
Anirudh:woh toh Jaldie hi aa jayegi.
Bondita:kya! Aap meri saotan lane ke vichar kar rahe hai. Hey dugga maa Ab mera Kya hoga!
Anirudh:puchogi gi nahi Kon hogi woh aur Kya Naam hoga uska?
Bondita:bta dijeye
Anirudh:hamari beti.
Bondita:abhi uske liye samay Hai!besharam Kahin ke!jaaye phone kareye.
Anirudh:waise Bhot romantic whether Hai.
Bondita:aap jaa rehe ha Ya fir mein jaao.
Anirudh:ha jaa Raha hu.
Then he calls kaka and informs about all this.and also ask him to send a mechanic.
Anirudh: Chalo Bondita...
Bondita:lekin kaha?
Anirudh:are woh yehe pass mein daimaa rehti Ha unki beti ki shaadi Ho chuki Hai toh kaka ne bola ki waha chale jaayo...
Bondita:thik Hai
In the route suddenly the rain starts.
Anirudh:are ooh kitna thanda pain Hai! Ooh thandi...
Bondita:aap toh Bilkul ful ki Tarah hai jara si hawa chali toh ooh! Aah! Chlo Ho gya.
Anirudh:bonditaaa!(faking anger)
Bondita:patibabu please Ruk jaaye toda sa pani mein beeghna Hai.
Anirudh:thik Hai lekin todha sa....
Bondita:aap nahi aayege.
Anirudh:nahi mujhe thand lagti hai
She starts dancing and jumping in the rain with humming a song.

The rain then after stops after sometime.
Bondita:chaleye Anirudh ji
Anirudh:ha chalo
They then reached daimaa's home she offered them clothes for sleeping. Bondita was wearing a pink saree she was looking beautiful with a nuptial chain and a gold chain on her neck.

 Bondita was wearing a pink saree she was looking beautiful with a nuptial chain and a gold chain on her neck

Then both of them slept.At morning anirudh woke up and saw that Bondita was not lying beside him where she was sleeping during night. He became tense and start searching her here and there then he saw her climbing up the timrinder tree(imli)
Anirudh POV---------------------------------
I became tense and started to search her at last I saw her climbing up the imli tree."Anirudh your wife is too childish" I exclaimed to myself she was looking like a beautiful Angel who just acended from the heaven she took the imli and throw them down all the children went to the tree and took off the imli's.
"Bulbul tumhari imli sab le gaye." I said to her with a sad face.
"Unke leye hi todi thi,aapne liye to Phele le li thi" she exclaimed happily seeing my grumpy and sad face.
POV end---------------------------------------------
Then she ate those sour imli's making cute faces closing her one eyes.thed mechanic arrived they greeted daimaa and left for Tulsipur this was the best birthday for anirudh as he was with her soul mate.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Precap_ good newws
Just guess what's the good news
And ILY all 🌸🌸🌸💕💕💕
And thankyou @srinithiloganathan
You are more than a reader to me you are my favorite reader you are like a friend to me and thank you for commenting