His hand snaked up my thigh, moving around to my butt giving it a hard squeeze. Bile moved up out of my stomach as I squeezed my eyes shut, sobbing out pleas for him to stop. My knees buckled under me as his grip on my body tightened again.

Suddenly, though, it was gone; his face, his hand on my thigh, and his crippling grip on my neck. My body hit the ground, and I yelp out, gasping and choking in air. Bringing a hand up, I rubbed at my throat, feeling the already bruised and tender skin.

"Tim, run!" Roy's voice pulled me from my stupor, and I jerked my head up, looking at him. He was wrestling with the guy who had been choking me.

Our eyes met, and I heard his voice yell out again. "Run!" I was up on my feet before I knew what was happening, pushing myself back up the stairs, clambering on both my hands and feet.

If I could just make it to Jason's room, I knew I'd be safe. I knew he'd protect me. Unfortunately, I had forgotten about the first guy who had previously been coddling his groin.

I was yanked back by my hair, then pushed hard against the wall again. "Boss said not to bruise you up too much, but he didn't know how much of a little shit you are." The growling voice in my ear sent fresh panic through my body.

I started to thrash around, doing anything I could to pull free from his hands. I could hear Roy's yelp of pain and fought harder. My attempt to yell Jason's name was stopped when I was slammed into the wall yet again.

The wind was completely knocked out of me.

I stammered, trying to find my voice, catching a glimpse of Roy laying on his side on the landing.

No! Shit, Tim think!

All the self-defense training I had gone through really didn't prepare me for getting attacked by two guys that outweighed me by at least 150 pounds easily. I had no weapons, either. Really, there's no way out of this.

I was screwed.

I tried to yell again, gasping in pain instead when I felt a sharp sting in my neck. I moved my hand up, placing it over the spot as I groaned out. My call for help came out slurred.

My mind started to get fussy, my vision pixelated and dark. Jason's name left my lips, but I knew it was barely audible as I went limp.

My body was lifted up, pain still biting at me where I was touched. I felt a dribble of drool go down my chin as my head lulled back and my eyes closed.

All I could think of was never seeing Jason again. Of never seeing my family again. The thought tore at my heart, pulling a pained gasp from my chest as I passed out.

__________________________________

My head was pounding. Pulsing sorely. Splitting pain coursed through my body as if someone was playing my nerves like drums.

When I tried to move, I couldn't. My muscles were locked up, I just didn't have the strength to.

Groaning achingly, I tried to open my eyes. Squinting as light broke through my eyelids, causing my head to throb more. Even when I managed to open them a little, my vision was fuzzy. I couldn't really see anything around me, so I just closed them.

Groaning again, I tried to remember what the hell had happened. Why was I in so much pain? Why didn't this bed smell like Jason? I felt so dizzy as my mind spun, trying to pull memories up through the thick fog in my brain.

When I tried to move again, I realized my lack of mobility wasn't just because I was sore. My hands seemed stuck behind my back.

Tied, maybe?