Chapter 6

YN's POV

"I screwed up, ughhhhhhh," I asserted and grabbed my hair like a maniac. My words were damn loud that the little animals nearby me ran as fast as they could. Poor Animals. I started to limp because of a sudden confidence boost which came from some selected scenes of K-Dramas.

Suffering was the only taste that I could feel, I wanted to give up, but I did not. Tears were coming out and I was on the verge of collapsing. I walked a lot and stopped for a second to look back, to atleast smile to the distance that I covered painfully. I tilted my head backwards, but in the blink of an eye, I was in air.

I was in Jungkook's arms and it felt like a muscular man held me up. He dropped a handkerchief on my stomach by still balancing my weight.

"Queens do not look good with these tears, wipe them before more come out," Jungkook said while looking straight into my soul. I averted my gaze on the ground because of the proximity and the position of us.

"Jungkook drop me and from where on earth you come randomly on these situations?" I insisted and started to wipe my tears with the cloth given by him.

"Firstly, I will not drop you because...umm nevermind and secondly, I was watching your limping show from the bushes and I was keen to help you, but I wanted to test your patience which amused me indeed," he mentioned while walking and the last few words by him made me smile.

"Thanks Juancock," I commented. He instantly looked down towards me with a confused look which was a funny memable face for me.

"What did you say?" he asked with that expression still on his face. I blew my nose which was clogged because of the crying shit.

"I said Thanks Jungkook," By that a relived face replaced his meme reaction.

"You know my hyungs call me by weird names as I am the youngest," he told and started to smile as if he remembered something nostalgic.

"And one of them is Juancock," I affirmed with a smug smirk on my face and that meme face was back again.

"How do you know they call me that?" he mumbled with a blush on his face which meant that my prediction was correct and he did not want to tell his, it was embarrassing for him.

"I am a GOD girl, boy," I remarked and his bunny mode oned immediately.

"Okay! Tell me what I am thinking now?" he questioned. I carelessly said anything randomly.

"So...you are thinking that why banana milk is your favorite?" I said confidently which made him wheeze.

"Lol, that's more wrong than a teenager peeing in his pants," he asservated which made me laugh too.

By now, we were on the door and that Jungkook, son of a bunny entered carelessly. We were now in the living room with me in his arms. The Parks and the Jeons were eating breakfast peacefully until they spotted us in that position.

"Oh my! What happened?" Mrs. Jeon asked which made me smile because if my mother was in her shoes, she could have given me a savage reply.

"Mom, Mrs. Park, this princess of yours fell down," Jungkook said. I could hear Jimin giggling, mom preparing a savage comeback and everyone else was giving me a pitiful look including Chaerin.

Jungkook placed me on the couch carefully and Mrs. Jeon bought a FirstAid kit, Chaerin came running towards me to not let Mrs. Jeon do the FirstAid thingy. 

"Mrs. Jeon, you may go because I am a dermatologist and a wound specialist," Chaerin stated in a calm tone.

Chaerin sat next to me and started to apply some ointments. It is really rare to see sister-in-laws taking care of her husband's family members these days, but in Chaerin's case it is totally different. She takes care of us like we are her Real Family rather than in-laws.

"It is good that it will not leave a scar," she professed. Jungkook's all attention was on my knee. I guess he was interested to see my wound treatment.

"Noona Wow! How do you do that?" he questioned. I cringed hard at his words because even a kid knows how she is doing that, by practice of course! She did not take medical to play doctor-doctor right?

"Jungkook, it is just practice. When you love something by heart, you ace in it," Chaerin mentioned with a smug face which resulted Jungkook to nod his head multiple times.

Chaerin always mentions love in anything because she thinks that love is the most powerful thing in this universe, but I feel dissatisfied with her opinion, but I never say that because she gives me a big ass lecture on love that goes out of my head.

°·°