Chapter 13. Punished

Start from the beginning

Radi: "Who's that lion name? Tell me!?"

Mr. Matunda: "I won't tell you his name but I'll give you a clue. His father's name is Simba."

Radi: "Oh my god, don't tell me that my son challenge Kion into a fight!"

Mr. Matunda: "I think he did."

Radi: "Nonsense! My son would never do that! What's the proof?"

Mr. Matunda: "One of the students recorded everything that happened, not to viral it but to proof who is guilty and innocent, how about we end the call first and I'll send you to the video. After you watch it, I want you to call me back, okay?"

Radi: "Okay."

Mr. Matunda send the video to Mr. Radi, he watched the video, all of the fight, he saw everything.

Radi calls back Mr. Matunda,

*Ring-ring*

Mr. Matunda was sitting in the discipline room, his phone was ringing and he answers the call.

Mr. Matunda: "Did you watch the video?"

Radi: "Yeah, I watched the video and I saw everything."

Mr. Matunda: "There enough proof that your son is the one who start the fight."

Radi: "Thanks for telling me this, Mr. Matunda."

Mr. Matunda: "You're welcome Mr. Radi."

Radi: "Now I'm gonna teach my son a lesson!"

House Mansion's

When Simba get home, he told Nala about everything that happened in school and she was dissapointed.

Simba: "Kion!"

Not long after that, Kion appeared coming down from the stairs.

Kion: "Yes dad? Do you call me?"

Simba: "Yes! Is it true that you were caught in a fight with Makucha!?"

Kion: "What!? How do you know?"

Simba: "Mr Matunda told me everything and he even send the video of you caught in a fight! Good thing the student only recorded it as a proof and not to viral it."

Kion knew that this was gonna happened and it didn't end well for him.

Nala: "I'm very dissapointed in you Kion! The good thing is that the discipline teacher told you that you're innocent and there's even a video to proof it!"

Simba: "Yes, that's the good thing! You're innocent and I feel glad about it."

Kion was relieved, his parents knew that he was innocent and trying to defend himself.

Simba: "But since you beat up Makucha until his nose was bleeding and give him a swollen eye, there's a punishment for you!"

Kion facial expression changed from relief to angry gloomy face expression.

Kion: "I knew this was gonna happen," he said in his mind.

Simba: "You see those 3 cars outside?" he pointed his finger at the 3 cars outside.

He look outside and saw his dad's car which is Red Cadillac CT5, his mother's car which is grey BMW 3-Series and a family car which is white Range Rover Evoque.

Kion: "Uuh, yeah? I see it."

Simba: "Go and wash it."

Kion: "What!?"