You're a Killer

Ishimondo

Angst
TW: Slight ED?? MENTIONS OF SH SCARS

Taka PoV

What... what just happened. Hes dead. Hes dead. Hes... Mondo... why...

He killed my dearest friend...

I feel like I have boulders on my shoulders. Maybe my collar bones may crack.

Theres very little left of me now...

He was everything that made me whole. And he's just been whisked away like a breeze in the wind. And I'm never going to see him again.

What does it matter anymore...?

I'm are running out of time...

Because he was a killer... and I was his best friend.

He said I was changing...

His voice drove me insane in that class trial...

Knock Knock!

I opened the door, face emotionless and blank.

"Taka, I brought you, uh, food." Yasuhiro smiled, gesturing at the plate he held.

It was generously sliced apples, all lay in an aesthetically pleasing pattern.

I cracked a smile and took my shaky hand, getting the plate, famished and tired.

"May I come in?" He respectfully asked.

I nodded, not wanting to talk.

He walked over and sat on the bed, a tint of a weed smell drifting gently in the air.

"Heh, sorry, I was kinda worried about you. You can talk to me, ya know." He said.

"I lost Leon, I, partially know how you feel. We handle our grief differently, and I'm completely here for you, every step." He smiled.

I cracked a smile back.

There was another, softer knock at the door.

I stood up and opened the door.

Aoi stood, a donut case in hand, contained with delights.

"Um, hey, Kiyotaka! I was just wondered if you wanted to share the donuts with me!" She beamed.

I was always unable to keep up with her bubbly, upbeat and happy attitude to life.

I let her in, not saying a word.

"Oh, hey, hiro!" She saw the apples and smiled.

"You can share these with us!" She exclaimed, opening the case and setting it down on the desk.

I nibbled my way through the apple slices, trying to gain any morsel of energy to talk to the two.

"Kiyotaka..." Aoi softened her tone.

My head snapped over to meet her upset face.