A Letter

Saiouma (Shuichi x Kokichi)
Fluff

Shuichi PoV

It was just a normal day. I think...

Kokichi was probably up to something, as usual.

It's been a week since I asked him out, we've been dating ever since. And honestly, I don't regret a thing.

"Get back here ya purple little bitch!" Miu shouted, chasing a familiar boy up the stairs.

"Try and catch me, cum dumpster!" He sneered back.

The same boy saw me exit the dormitory doors and came sprinting for me.

"SHUMAAAIIIII!~" He shouted, his arms flailing in the air.

He quickly got me and jumped into my arms.

"WAH!" I quickly wrapped my arms around him so he wouldn't fall. "Good morning, Kokichi."

Miu came running.

She stopped, placing her hands on her knees and panting.

"Th-that lil'-" She gasped for air. "Asshole... took my design and w-won't give it back..." She gained her breath as she spoke, standing up normally.

"Design? What design! Nishishi!~" Kokichi giggled.

"The piano design I have that I'm gonna make for small tits, dumbass!" Miu exclaimed.

"Shumaaiii! That talking cum dumpster is accusing me of things that's not true!" Kokichi whined.

"So... what's that piece of paper in your back pocket?" I asked.

His face lit up red. "T-thats confidential information that's only allowed to be known by the D.I.C.E members!"

"Hey, that's my design, ya little dumbass!" She stepped forward and snatched it out of his pocket.

Without hesitation he jumped out of my arms and tried to nab it back.

Only when she finished reading it, was when she realised it was in fact, not, her design.

"Pfft- Pahahaha! How cheesy is this?! Who's this for, emo detective?" She laughed.

"H-hey! G-give that back!" He jumped up, snatching it out of Miu's hands.

Miu was still in her laughing fit.

"S-shut up! Is it really that bad?!" He shouted at the giggling girl.

"Knowing him-" She giggled. "He'd like it. But man, is that the last thing I'd expect Kokichi to write!"

Now I was growing curious.

For me? He wrote a note about me? What does it say?

I put my hand on my chin and began to think.

Could it be he wants to break up..? Maybe, stop being friends with me?

Or could it be the opposite? Maybe a love letter? No... Kokichi wouldn't write something like that.