Y/N: Its because they are speaking the truth. Said out of nowhere.

They all look to see (y/n) by the window looking at them.

Rias: How long have you been there?. Said with a surprise look.

Y/N: Right when you said about me from the future, which like I said it's true. Said with a neutral look.

This got the two devil leaders attention.

Sirzechs: Then why didn't you say so in the first place (y/n)?. Said with a confused look.

Then (y/n) gave him the chibi look.

Y/N: Do you actually think it's easy like, 'Hey I'm from another dimensional future world I know when will happen', you know that no one will believe it including all of you. Said with a chibi look.

This got them to see his point and nod of agreement.

Rias: But still this could help us to prevent something like what happened yesterday against kokabiel. Said with a concern look.

He sigh seeing her this way.

Y/N: Rias I told you before I can't tell you of anything when will happen. Said with a neutral look.

This got her a bit concern more and was about to say something.

Sirzechs: Rias it is for the best. Said with a neutral look.

This brought their attention to him.

Sirzechs: I can what he's talking about and understand the situation going on through his head, it is for the best to let it all play out. Said with a neutral look.

Serafall: He's right from things like time travel can affect the course of time itself that will be very bad. Said with a concern look.

This made them see their point and look at (y/n) who nod.

Y/N: Its better this way. Said with a neutral look.

Then suddenly they heard the door knock and see someone coming in and to issei and asia's surprise that is xenovia.

Xenovia: Hello. Said with a neutral look.

Issei: Wait what are you doing here xenovia?. Said with a surprise look.

Rias: Oh good you found us. Said with a smile.

Which got the perverts attention.

Issei: Wait you knew she was coming here?. Said with a surprise look.

Rias: Actually she is my new knight. Said with a smile.

Which got their attention and noticed the devil wings coming out of her back meaning she's now a devil.

Xenovia: After everything that has happened and I beg rias to join in. Said with a neutral look.

Which they all look at rias who smile.

Rias: Yes and now I have a two knights covering both flanks. Said with a smile.

Which (y/n) smile a little at that memory about his xenovia join rias peerage just like that.