🌸] Kojiros shirt

I have a problem with making them husbands in almost every chapter-

I'm sorry-
-

Early morning cuddles were Kaoru's favorite, oh but he would never admit it. It was no use anyways though, Kojiro already knew.

Kaoru would always curl up into a small ball, holding Kojiros hand that would lazily wrap around his waist. Or sometimes he would randomly wake up early and give Kojiro soft kisses to wake him up.

This morning though, Kaoru ended up sleeping in late. He woke up to the smell of his husbands cooking. It was always nice to wake up to that. Plus, he got to see his handsome husband wrapped in a cute pink apron.

"Good morning, Blossom." Kojiro acknowledged the shorter males attempt at sneaking up on him. Kaoru frowned slightly but still wrapped his arms around the man's waist, giving his bare shoulders a few kisses. "Morning.."

"Coffee?"

"Mhm.."

Kojiro turned off the stove, finished with making breakfast and started a round of coffee. He turned towards his beautiful husband and fixed his messy yukata that was falling off his shoulders. "You look stunning this morning."

"Oh shush, idiot." Kaoru's face started to turn a bit pink, he ignored it though. "Thank you for making breakfast, again."

"I enjoy making you breakfast, no need to thank me."

Kaoru brushed a few of his lovers green curls out of his face and gave him a short kiss. "We have to go shopping today, Miya's birthday is coming up."

Kojiro wrapped his arms around his fragile husbands figure, spreading a few kisses throughout his face and returning the small kiss he just received. Augh, he loved giving Kaoru all his attention and affection.

"That's right! Me, Reki, and Langa already planned him a party at Si La Luce this weekend."

"Mm, they're good kids."

"Yes they are." Kojiro agreed, they were. The blue and red combo were inseparable, but they were always willing to help Joe clean up after a long day. Miya helped too, occasionally keeping the others 'in check'. Sometimes Reki would get onto him for playing games instead of helping. Langa would just continued working and finished everything by time the two brother like children were done fighting.

Thinking back made him chuckle a little, pouring his husband a cup of coffee and handing it to him. "Thank you, Jiro." He pecked his cheek and went to sit at the counter, a plate of breakfast food set in front of him.

They both ate together in a comfortable silence, eventually going back to the bedroom to change.

"You should wear something other than a Yukata, Kaoru." Kojiro suggested, going through his side of the closet. Kaoru scoffed, finishing up his messy bun that he was proud for being able to do himself. He pulled a few strands out in front of his ears and they curled around his face.

"What? You should." The taller man turned towards his husband, smiling slightly at the sight of him trying to do his hair.

"I like what I wear. I'm comfortable in it."

"Try this, it's way more comfortable." Kojiro tossed over a clearly oversized, gray, long sleeve shirt. Anything Kojiro had was oversized on Koaru.

Along with the long sleeved shirt he was tossed some sweatpants.

"I can't go out in this." He still clutched onto the clothes, they smelled like Kojiro.

"Yes you can, it's just the store."

"Stupid gorilla." Koaru muttered, sliding his Yukata off his shoulders.

"That's what you married, baby."

"I know, I know."

It took a few minutes for Kaoru to be able to fit everything on. The shirt nearly went to his knees. He had to rolled it up a bit to make it look decent. The pants were fine, they were his size anyways, he was somehow convinced to buy them when he went clothing shopping last time.

"You look cute." Kojiro picked up his lover and gave him a small kiss, stealing his glasses. Kaoru wrapped his legs around the man's torso, running his fingers through Kojiro's messy hair.

"You're blurry.."

-

HI TAKE A DRAFT BECAUSE IM WORKING ON A LOT OF CHAPTERS AT ONCE AHHHH

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED BESTIES