Twilight: "Rarity!" Twilight shouted, She grabbed Rarity's hand, While the bridge was still falling. 

Twilight: "Rarity. H-Hold on.." Twilight told her.

Rarity: "I'm Trying!" She said back. Twilight tried as hard as she could to get Rarity back onto the bridge. Rarity couldn't hold on any longer. She screamed and then she fell. But she wasn't the only that fell. Twilight had fell also. Pinkie then seen both of them fall, She wished she could've done something but she knew she couldn't do anything.

Pinkie Pie: "RARITY! TWILIGHT!" Pinkie shouted.

Pinkie Pie: "Girls, Where are you?" Pinkie shouted.

"Pinkie!" She heard someone call her name, It was Sunset. 

Pinkie Pie: "Sunset! Are you okay??" Pinkie asked in a worried tone, Sunset nodded.

Sunset Shimmer: "Yeah, But are you okay?"

Pinkie Pie: "Yeah, I'm Okay. But that's not important right now. We need to find our friends!" Pinkie said. A piece of the bridge was falling, It was where sunset was.

Pinkie Pie: "Sunset! Look out!" Pinkie shouted, Then quickly pushed her out of the way, Making herself fall. 

Sunset Shimmer: "Pinkie! ...Oh my gosh."

Soarin: "Sunset! We need to get out of here!"

Sunset Shimmer: "But I need to find My friends!" She shouted, Only because everything was out of control and everyone was loud. So she had to shout in order for him to hear.

Soarin: "Oh Okay! Let me help you!" Soarin yelled. Sunset smiled slightly and nodded. 

"I'm Gonna help too!" Someone else called out, It was Derpy. Sunset and Soarin nodded. They both went to search for Sunset's friends. They couldn't find them anywhere. Then they spotted Bon bon and Lyra. 

Derpy: "I'm gonna go help them, You guys keep looking!" Derpy said, Soarin and Sunset nodded. Derpy went up to Bon bon and Lyra. She helped Lyra pull up Bon bon.

Derpy: "Bon Bon! Hold on tight!" They managed to get her back on the bridge. 

Derpy: "Come on guys! We need to help Sunset find her friends!" Derpy said, Bon Bon and Lyra. Nodded. All 3 of the teens had tried catching up to Sunset. But One of them had fell off the Bridge. 

Bon Bon and D: "LYRA!" Bon Bon had started crying. 

Derpy: "It's gonna be okay, Bon Bon. Right now, We gotta help Sunset find her friends. 

Bon Bon: "B-But...But what about Lyra?" She said while she was crying. 

Derpy: "It's gonna be Okay, Someone will save her eventually. We need to help Sunset find her friends. 

Soarin: "Bon Bon, Derpy! Over Here!" Soarin called, They both ran up to Soarin. They find a innocent Fluttershy crying. 

Bon Bon: "Fluttershy? Are you okay?" Bon bon asked.

Fluttershy: "I-...I'm s-scared.." Fluttershy stuttered, Sunset hugged her for comfort. 

Sunset Shimmer: "It's gonna be okay, Fluttershy. We need to find Applejack and Rainbow Dash." Sunset said, Sunset's eyes widen. Derpy was falling.

SS, S and BB: "DERPY!" They all shouted, Fluttershy was still crying. They all helped her up. 

Derpy: "I- I don't think I-...C-Could hold on...T-To much longer!" She said, Then Derpy had slipped. Along with Bon Bon and Soarin. Fluttershy and Sunset gasped. Fluttershy started crying all over again. Sunset just hugged her.