And my past self-does. I remember. I feel like I have relived everything. I feel stronger, more in tune with myself. In this moment, I don't see the voice as a separate identity. It is me.

The voice stops, and somehow, I know I am not going to hear it again. It's as if a merge happened, and I am complete again. Whatever warning I had for myself, I will have to figure it out on my own.

It only took ten minutes. Ten minutes for Joshua and Ethan to regain composure. Ten minutes for the unification process to be completed. Lastly, only ten minutes to remember a lifetime of tribulations.

Ethan and Joshua come to my side to admire our new pack. The crowd all cheered in unison. It is empowering yet endearing.

I will act cool. I'll tell Joshua and Ethan everything... once we get off the stage. But I feel it.

An unwanted presence. I can't explain it, but someone is here. Someone from my past and present. But, who?

This is the warning. I am sure of it. The feeling of darkness, of impending doom is just too great. I turn my back to the crowd, and hunch over, trying to regain composure.

Ethan and Joshua quickly turn to face me. They had 'worried' written across their faces. I straighten back up, look at the crowd and turn to face them.

I can't quite shake off this horrible feeling. I get closer to the edge of the stage, looking out at the crowd. I am unsure of what I am looking for or who, but I know I will know upon seeing it.

Joshua and Ethan get on defensive mode. They don't know what is wrong, but they know I am looking for something. They follow suit and try to find anything out of place in the crowd.

I see Joshua's attention focus. His posture stiffens. I follow his gaze, gasp, and let the word 'father' escape my lips.

It is him, my present father. The one that is supposed to be dead from a car crash. I never remembered much of my father. He died when I was young. I hated asking my mom about him to avoid saddening her.

Now, having the knowledge that I have, I realize one crucial fact. It is not just mine, Ethan's or Joshua's soul that reincarnated.

My father's soul is a reincarnation as well. He is the man that killed my past mate. The man that killed hundreds of werewolves back then. A revolutionary, my past father.

So far, I am the only one who truly remembers their past life, and that was just fully completed moments ago. Joshua and Ethan have not. They probably could not. Perks of being a moon goddess. But, seeing this man present in the crowd, next to that vile woman, it is clear that so does he.

Why else would he be here accompanied by Ashley?

I take a second to collect myself. I understand now. I am not going to falter or show weakness to that man.

Joshua looks at me confused, questioning, "he is your father?"

"Yes, he is. He is also supposed to be dead," I sternly respond.

Ethan and Joshua continue to stare at the man next to Ashley.

I focus my attention on both, "the pack has to leave, now."

"Why," questions Ethan.

"I cannot explain now, but you must do what I say. Please, trust me."

"If you don't want you father here, then he will leave. This is your pack and your home. You should feel safe. We will make him leave," Joshua says, indicating to Ethan that it is time to make a move.

"Stop," I order.

Joshua and Ethan halt.

I walk toward them. They have a puzzled look on their face. I don't doubt my abilities any longer. I am more in tuned with them and controlling them seems second nature.