Protect The Kingdom Pt.3

Start from the beginning

Mimosa: *blushes* Okay.

She then holds on to Izuku as they fly up to the top. Once they did they see Rill.

Izuku: Huh?! Rill!

Rill: That's not my name!

Izuku: Are you going to tell us?

Rill: No! Anyways I'm going to have to practice with you guys till the other magic stone comes!

Izuku: Like hell, you would!!

Izuku then sends some light swords towards Rill but he sends a monster towards Izuku. Izuku takes out his light sword and sends slashes toward it. Izuku's hand then glows up as he sends a Lamp Of Avoir toward Rill. Rill then got pushed back by the attack, then Izuku floats up as he surrounds himself with Light. Izuku then sends some light beams at Rill. Then Mimosa sends a Magic Cannon Flower towards Rill as both the Plant & Light Beams go him. Rill then blocks the attacks with some monsters as one of the monsters caught Izuku of guard which caused Izuku to be pushed back toward the end of the rock.

Mimosa: IZUKU!

Rill: Welp, that was easy. I thought you were stronger than that.

This got Izuku mad for some reason as he then propels himself in a circular motion as lights start to surround him. Light beams then come out of the circular attack. Then Izuku puts his hand out has an enormous light explosion comes out of his hand as the attack disintegrates the monsters, while that was happening Izuku lands next to Mimosa as he smiles at her.

Mimosa: Wow that was amazing!

Izuku: *smiles* Thanks! You did well too!

The smoke clears as they see Rill on the ground knocked out with scratches and bruises on his body.

Izuku: I think I went a bit overboard.

Then Asta comes out of nowhere and puts the sword near him.

Izuku: Wait? YOU WERE WITH US ASTA?!!!

Asta: Nope. I was below you guys.

Mimosa: Oh.. okay. ( You just have to ruin Izuku and Me time.)

Asta: Anyways. You did... a lot here.

Then people land next to them.

Izuku: Hey, what's up with people just landing here?

???: IZUKU!!!!

Izuku: Huh?! Charmy?! What are you doing here!

Mimosa: Huh?! Daivd?

They then look down and see a guy just lying there. Izuku then tries not to laugh.

Izuku W-why is he just lying there like that?

Mimosa: Guys, I can feel Yuno's mana!

Izuku: Alright let's go!

Izuku then flies towards where Yuno was at. Izuku then sees Yuno and a Black weird thing.

Izuku: YUNO!!!

Yuno: Took you long enough Izuku!

Asta: We're here to kick- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!!

Izuku: That shit is ugly as hell- wait is that-

Hikari: Yep, that's a devil.

Izuku: Oh.. well damn. Guys! That a devil we're looking at.

Zagard: LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE SOME UNINVITED GUESTS HERE. I'LL LEAVE THEM ALONE FOR NOW... COME HERE.

Then Patry goes towards Zagrad as

Zagrad: WORD SOUL MAGIC...

Patry: Don't toy with me! Light Creation Magic: Light Whip of...

Zagard: DISAPPEAR....

Then his Light whip disappears as Zagard calls out his other attack.

Zagrrad: IRON SPEARS.

Before the attack hits Patry, Izuku comes in and saves Patry.

Izuku: Guys, that devil is behind all of this.

Yuno & Asta: Yea, we figured.

The three then flies toward the devil, but the devil called out its next attack.

Zagrad: STORM OF BLADES.

Blades then come from the sky and it started to rain blades. Izuku then uses his Light Cutter Windhaul to cut the blades into places. Before Izuku can do anything Izuku & his bros were sent to the ground as some type of gravity force holds them down to the ground.

Asta: What is this?!

Then they were another force that crushed them to the ground. Then rocks start to fall on them.

Mimosa: Izuku, Asta, Yuno!

They then get up from the rocks once they did they feel some strong Mana coming from Patry.

Izuku: What is that?!

Zagrad: YOU CAUSED IT! YOU HUMANS, NOW HE CAN POWER UP AND DESTROY YOU ALL.

Izuku: Alright guys! Let's do this.

Yuno & Asta: Right!

THE CLOVER KINGDOM HEROESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara