chapter 17- plan B?

"daddy daddy take me to the park" theo jumped with excitement.

" Daddy's busy now theo. How about tomorrow after school?"

"But dad you promise" theo said, stressing the "a".

" I know I know I just have alot on my plate. Chocolate?"

"Yay!" Theo jumped with excitement.

"Morning peter"

"Morning. We're you able to come up with anything?" Peter asked

"I was sleeping" liam replied. Making peter shook his head with disappointment.

"We'll call pony today if we come up with anything. She's been acting different. First she tried to help ace and now she doesn't want meredith hurt?" Peter scoffed.

"Pft please it's all pretence. Pony's a fucker. I don't how she has managed to mess with your head peter but she better not fuck with me" ace said

"Says the guy who got hit down there" liam replied. " Since pony decide to continue staying with shadow so he doesn't suspect a thing, I suggest she doesn't stop going to the coffee shop. We need meredith here. He's going to keep putting pressure on her"

"So meredith needs to act like she beggining to like pony?"

"Exactly!"

"After meredith recognized pony you think she'll try to work with us? Pony  killed Chris  for fuck sake."

"How about you go speak with her?" Peter suggested.

"No" ace replied." I'm not going in there"

"Well in that case, you don't care for meredith anyway"

"Ugh fine."

"Good. The coffee shop doesn't open till Monday"
"okay I'm just gonna call pony". Liam said as he brought out his phone and dialled pony's number.

"Liam?' pony said over the phone

"Hey pony. We decided to talk to meredith. Of course shadow will always want you in the coffee shop ad expect feedbacks from, so we are planning to make meredith work with us and act like she is beginning to like you and hate us" liam said

"Well don't you think if I tell shadow this he'd expect me to bring her to him?" Pony asked

" Yeah we'll figure that out but for now we have to look for a way to convince meredith" peter said

"Will you tell her I caused the accident?" Pony asked, sounding sad

"No we won't" ace replied

"Ok then. I'll just tell shadow the coffee shop will be closed for some days until you guys are able to convince meredith"

"Yeah that's a good idea. Bye" liam said as he hung up.

"What are you going to say to meredith, ace?"

"I don't know. What if she stops working there?" Ace asked

"I'm not sure that's enough reason for her to quit her job. She only recognized pony but I'm not sure she knows it was pony that caused the accident" peter said

" What if she finds out?" Ace asked

"She won't. Shadow will convince her we did". Peter replied.

*************

" Morning meredith" benny yawned

"Good morning"

"Had a good sleep?" Benny asked

" Yeah I guess." Meredith replied. "Hey how about we out today. Y'know...look around. Just anything to leave the house"

"Yeah sure that would help. Let me take my bath"

"Yeah okay. I'll be making breakfast then" benny said and went into the kitchen. Benny is concerned for her friend. She's forcing herself to believe her but she also thinks she also thinks the accident us making her hallucinating.

"Hey is breakfast ready?" Red asked as she settles in the dining.

"Oouuu look who's hungry on a Sunday morning?" Benny squealed as red laughed along. Red loves Sundays. They are her favorite days, but after Chris's death she didn't really do much except for wakeup, eat and go to bed.

" Meredith get the door"

"Sure" meredith replied as she went to open the door and met -

"Mrs Norman?"

"Hello meredith. I asked around if anyone knows where you leave, though they weren't sure so they pointed here because to new girls lives and and maybe one of you is called meredith"  mrs norman said as she hugs red. "Oh dear you remind me so much of him"

" I'm sorry. I--"

"hey meredith, who is there?" Benny shouted from the kitchen as she came to the living room to see who red is speaking with.

"Hey benny meet Mrs norman. Chris's mom"

"Oh my God! Mrs norman. I'm so sorry. It's nice to meet you. I'm really sorry for your son's loss. Come in please"

"Um I'm not sure I want to, I'm kind of in a hurry right now. I only came to give meredith's the burial invitation" mrs norman said as she brings out an invitation from her bag and handed it to red. "I'll see you there". She said as she immediately left.

But his body was missing......