Clan 46: TXT

[Soobin]

[Soobin]

"Have you guys heard about the new players arriving?"

"Dude, there are buzzers everywhere alerting us," Taehyung answered Hueningkai sarcastically. The younger boy still looked confused, "No. No, we haven't about them. What do you want to tell us?"

Hueningkai started bouncing, excited talk. "Well, since you asked, I heard there are going to be multiple. And according to Suga-hyung, they're not pre-assigning them. Before, everyone had a group the game makers set up for them. Even if they didn't-"

"Yes, Kai, we know how the game works. We're playing it, too," I cut in, getting tired of his rambling. Not being pre-assigned groups? The game makers must want a show; we're probably getting boring.

"I think they've already been put in the game. It's been enough time, anyways." Taehyun commented, glancing at the sun. It may not be the real one, but it did still move at the same pace.

A leaf crunched under a foot, and I whipped my head around to the source. Yeonjun put his hands up, "Bro, calm down. It's just me."

"You never told us you were leaving," I pointed out, anger filling my voice. "We thought you had gotten kidnapped or something."

He gingerly shook his head, "I was just going to get a good look at the new players and see what other clans think of what's going on."

I arched my brow, encouraging him to keep speaking.

"They players look good, one frantic, the other saw the collecting sticks and berries. I talked to one, recon' they didn't get the same debriefing we did, they don't have a clue what's going on."

Heuningkai yelped in pain, burning his hand on a coal. Taehyun mumbled a scolding to him, glancing up at us.

He sighed, "I don't want to be the one that asks this question, but if all of them are for grabs and we're short a member, shouldn't we scout one?"

Staring at the fire, I thought for a moment. After Beomgyu's death, we really could use someone.

"Sure, why not?"