Hyuka

Guess who decided to post after procrastinating?

"Wahh~ hyungie is here~" hoseok squealed looking at his Hyung before Yuri followed behind him. Everyone squealed at her presence. "Woah! My favourite human being is here" Jin squealed making Yuri scoff. "Are you hearing that Joonie?" "I certainly am...and he gets no cuddles for the next week for it" Jin whined making everyone chuckle. "You were at hers?" Jimin asked Yoongi, wiggling his eye brows making Yoongi tsk. "Yes I was. We were enjoying our snugs with netflix" "WHAT!? You snugged without us!" "Geez I couldn't take you to climb to her window at the middle of the night??" Yoongi asked annoyed making everyone chuckle.

"Guys~ I have English... I'll meet you at lunch?" "Sure" Tae replied with a smile and Jungkook came towards Yuri and stood infront of her. She knew exactly what he wanted. "Aww bunny" she said ruffling his hair making everyone awe at them. "Got a boyfriend girlly?" A voice said making Yuri freeze. Everyone noticed her actions. She turned around to face her biggest nightmare. "K-kang Hyuka..." she said trembling. Yoongi's eyes widened as he instantly stood in front of her to block the guys way.

"Awww look at that 2 boyfriends?" Hyuka said playing with his dirty blondes. Yoongi scoffed at his words. "Get lost before I make you" he said in a deeper darker voice making everyone shiver. "Y-you can't frighten me!" "You stuttering says otherwise" "i just want Yuri" "and you'll never get her" Yoongi snaped back making Hyuka groan. "Why!? Give me one reason. And who even are you? I've been trying to court her since frehsmen year!" "What you did isn't said Courting you dipshit. And you want a reason right? She can't be yours cause she's fucking mine. All mine. And you don't have a say in it. Get lost." He hissed looking at the blonde and taking Yuri's hand before walking away.

The boys followed behind still not getting anything out of the situation. They just realised Yoongi called her mine. They settled at their usual place and before Yuri could sit down Yoongi pulled her on his lap making her nuzzle her head in his chest. Everyone awed at the sight with adoration. Until it hit them. Yuri was sobbing. More like crying.

"J-just as I th-hought I'm moving o-on- he...he comes back- I I don't want him around me oppa" Yuri continued crying as Yoongi mumbled soft words in her ear. "Hey, hey.... he isn't going to be around you. I am going to be around you. I won't let him around you okay? He won't be in 5 metre radius of yours. I promise hm? Now stop crying...." he continued to caress her hair soothing her down. After what felt like an eternity Yuri calmed down and snuggled more into Yoongi's chest as his smell calmed her down.

The boys kept quite the whole time but as they saw Yuri's breathing becoming normal, they spoke up. "You good?" Joon asked making Yuri pull out of Yoongi's chest and get off his lap before nodding. She passed everyone a smile. "Dp you wanna share?" Jin asked softly looking at her with a soft gaze. She looked down before sighing. "I....I want to... but i can't-" she spoke making Yoongi sigh. "Can I?" He asked making her smile and nod. So Yoongi began telling them everything without making it deep knowing it would affect her.

Once he finished everyone was in rage. Jungkook hugged his noona tightly making her giggle. "Hey koo~ I'm good hm?" "But- why didn't you tell me?" "As I said... I couldn't. I mistakenly told it to Oppa" "YOU CALL YOONGI HYUNG OPPA!?" Hoseok yelped making Yoongi smirk. "Ofc she does~" he said sending a smirk to everyone making them scoff with an offended look.

"I was really in awe when Yoongi hyung screamed that noona is his in that jerk's face" Jimin said with a cute eye smile making everyone agree. "Well not like she isn't mine" Yoongi said pulling her towards his body and making her lay on his lap. As sbe comfortably adjusted someone broke the silence. "Are you dating?" Everyone looked at Tae making him giggle awkwardly. "I- I mean... you're not often showing your skin ship openly... so I guess you're official.... right?" Yoongi was about to cut him off before Yuri did. "Yes we are. From last night" she said smiling at every one making the whole group go nuts. They were screaming and congratulating the couple as everyone stared at them.