Chapter 12 - Better?

Start from the beginning

"No. But you dying would be a waste of talent."

"You kicked my ass in a fight. How can you say I have talent?"

"Because even though I won you gave me a run for my money."

"Wow. Hey, can you um- teach me how to do that thigh takedown?"

"I don't think your flexible enough for that?"

"Mhmm."

"Want some sake?"

(Alcohol)

"No thanks. One of us has to drive home."

I pout, "Your no fun." I pour a drink.

30 minutes later

Gemini's pov

She giggles hysterically as I try to drag her away from the table, " Mō 1tsu hoshī jemini?"

(i want another one please gemini.)

"I don't understand that, Z."  I smile picking her up bridal style,

She giggles, "Anata no kawaī jemini. "

(your pretty cute Gemini)

He carries her all the way back to the car,

"Can you open the door, please?" 

I sat her in the seat and put the seatbelt around her,

"Let's get you home."

Back at Z apartment

I carry her all the way back to her bedroom,

"Where back home." I say closing the door behind myself.

I try to lay her down on the bed but she just laughs and clings to me, "Let go Z. Don't make me drop you."

"No fun ." she mumble letting go.

As I try to walk away she wraps her legs tightly around my waist keeping me near the bed.

I sigh, "Darling, what are you doing I have to go?"

(darling?! 💥💥💥💳💥💥💳)

I see her cheeks blush but only slightly before she covers her face, "You have to-"

"AHH?!-"

"What the hell?"

Z is now on top of him straddling his lap pinning him down by his shoulder her raven hair covering her eyes.

"Why'd you call me that?" she mumbles,

"Sorry. It just came out. I swear-"

She leans down against my chest and softly kisses my neck quickly trailing down, "Call me that again"

"Please." she ask grinding her hips into me.

Even if she started this continuing while she's drunk would be unforgivable. She's never even showed attraction to me before she's probably just horny. Whatever it is it doesn't matter I'm not doing this.

I tuck her hair behind her ear revealing her one green eye still in a drunken haze, "Darling, I don't want to do this."

"Why not? Am I not pretty enough? Is it because of my eye?" She questions,

"What? No. It's not that."

She smiles lazily, "Then it's okay. We can fuck. *hiccups* I've been told that I'm fuckable."

I hesitate my next move. I don't want to upset her but I don't want to make her sad either.

She grabs my hands," Come on. All you have to do is touch me."

I snatch my hands away before they reach her breast and quickly flip us over so I'm on top.

"Hey! No fair." She squirms,

"Z?" I slightly raise my voice, " I'm not doing this. Okay. Your drunk."

She turns away anger laced in her voice, "Then why hold my hips or let me kiss you? Why call me darling and tuck my hair behind my ear? Why be gentle with me if you didnt want something?!

"Why be gentle? There's no reason to be rough. Id never want to hurt you."

"Everyone wants to hurt me." she hiccups,

"Not me. Now get some rest."

I tuck her in and leave the bedroom without saying another word only one thought running threw my head: "Who hurt this girl?"